La cumbre in CO?

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by bfields4, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bfields4

bfields4 Zealot (577) Dec 11, 2007 Colorado

Hi,

I thought I had read somewhere that La Cumbre was coming to CO. Any news on this? Love their elevated IPA. Would be awesome to see them out here

Cheers,
    Ben

2. ArrogantB

ArrogantB Poo-Bah (3,132) Jun 9, 2006 Colorado
    Beer Trader

3. Mebuzzard

Mebuzzard Poo-Bah (3,457) May 19, 2005 Colorado

from their Oct blog

"...I will be meeting with distributors in Denver to discuss the possibility of distributing our cans in the Denver metro market. While sales of our cans in NM have been strong, growth has not been what we were hoping for, and Denver is a craft-beer drinkers market and we are confident that our IPA will be well received."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.