Latest Pipeworks Releases and Updates

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Lansman, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lansman

Lansman Savant (1,104) Mar 19, 2011 Missouri
    Trader

November 30, 2012 Update

This week brings us:

Pastrami on Rye, a 8.5% Dark Ale made with 11 herbs and spices traditionally used to cure pastrami... weird right? but very tasty! (kind of a like a bigger Anchor Our Special Ale (Christmas Ale)) Mustard Seed, Bay Leaf, Tellicherry Peppercorn, Red Pepper, Cinnamon, Coriander, Nutmeg, Ginger, Fennel, Clove, Allspice + some Rye, Dark Candi Sugar & Smoked Malt.... yup that's what's in there! Should be $9.99.

Citra Ninja is also back! We don't have any more Citra hops until the new crop is pelletized though... and we don't know when that will be. Hopefully soon.

West Lakeview is expecting delivery around noon today, and Binny's on Marcey St already has both.

On the horizon:
    Latte Abduction
    Unicorn Galaxy IIPA
    Santa vs. Unicorn Imperial Red/American Barley Wine
    new Froggy Style Wheat Imperial Porter

Cranpire Berliner Weisse should be bottled next week along with new batch of Jones Dog & End of Days

DBCOACHEMUP likes this.
  2. mjohnson17

mjohnson17 Initiate (0) Apr 29, 2012 Illinois

I always look forward to the Berliner releases.

mbockstruck30 likes this.
  3. Treebs

Treebs Initiate (0) Apr 18, 2011 Illinois

I started drooling at Latte Abduction.

4. Vav

Vav Savant (1,025) Jul 27, 2008 Illinois

This is the worst hangover i've had all of 2012.

5. JRBecks

JRBecks Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2012 Illinois

Looking for some Citra Ninja, anyone now where to find some in the North/Northwest burbs?

6. Pipeworks

Pipeworks Initiate (0) May 28, 2009 Illinois

try Binny's Arlington Heights, mb call first

7. JakeT469

JakeT469 Initiate (0) Jan 13, 2012 Colorado

On the horizon:
    Latte Abduction
    Unicorn Galaxy IIPA
    Santa vs. Unicorn Imperial Red/American Barley Wine
    new Froggy Style Wheat

You had me at "On the horizon." Especially with the Unicorn Galaxy. That sounds orgasmic.

Nachos4two likes this.
  8. Pipeworks

driving around in the car doing deliveries immediately made me queazy... a Double Hurt Burger 3rd Degree from M Burger has set me right (for the time being).

9. Vav

Vav Savant (1,025) Jul 27, 2008 Illinois

Yeah dude, the train ride this morning was a sweaty disaster. I'm about to walk over to Epic for a double cheddar bacon.

10. JRBecks

JRBecks Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2012 Illinois

Thanks just picked up a bottle of CN!

11. Pipeworks

[​IMG]

glasses are here! we'll start shipping next week (still have 20 e-mails to get through so don't freak out... we'll finish the e-mails on Monday) These are pretty awesome so we'll have some for sure for other people to purchase...

12. Treebs

Just realized I never sent my email, been sitting in my drafts for the past month. Too late to send one off? if it is no worries!

Grohnke likes this.
  13. pmoney

pmoney Initiate (0) Apr 15, 2011 Illinois

14. Pipeworks

not too late, but do include some proof of purchase if you can. (although we know you did purchase...just throwing that out there for others)

15. Treebs

Awesome, thanks guys!

Edit: Email sent :slight_smile:

16. fritts211

fritts211 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2011 Tennessee

Are they going to be available for pickup next week as well?

17. Etan

Etan Initiate (0) Jul 11, 2011 Wisconsin

ravot likes this.
  18. mbockstruck30

mbockstruck30 Pooh-Bah (1,776) Dec 31, 2010 Illinois
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Pretty much exactly how my review went. I would truly put this up there with the best in the league. I know there were some speedbumps along the way, but you guys have truly (and very quickly) been brewing some damn near perfectly balanced beers of late.

19. Grohnke

Grohnke Initiate (0) Sep 15, 2009 Illinois

oh. my. I certainly regret never putting an email in! I thought they were the same glasses from the FwB :confused: If theres a way i can still submit, let me know, i have the proof needed!!

edit: saw your response to treebs. ill send an email right away (with proof)

Pipeworks likes this.
  20. sacullen

sacullen Initiate (0) Oct 14, 2008 Illinois

Damn, those are nice glasses and I'm sure my wife won't mind too much if I add to my beer glass collection, even though I have 2 boxes I had to put into storage to make room for baby bottles. I will absolutely put up money for these even though I gave a sub-par Untapped rating for it. I already have a snifter from you guys when I was lucky enough to spend an afternoon bottling End of Days. Tell me where to send my monies!

Nachos4two likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.