Lawsons Tap Room

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by ElmerTLee, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElmerTLee

ElmerTLee Initiate (0) Apr 25, 2015 Connecticut

Had the chance to head there this past week. What a beautiful building and a huge selection of Lawson's beers. I tried everything they offered and believe it or not, Super Session and the Blonde were my favorites. I found Double and Triple Sunshine just 'too much'. The maple beers are very good if thats what you are into. It's worth checking out.

2. M-Fox24

M-Fox24 Meyvn (1,446) Mar 17, 2013 New Jersey
    Trader

3. ajthegreat

ajthegreat Initiate (163) Nov 11, 2010 Vermont

That new Double Sunshine with Ruby Red Grapefruit that is dropping tomorrow looks amazing.

Davl22 likes this.
  4. jonphisher

jonphisher Meyvn (1,342) Aug 9, 2015 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Has double sunshine been seeing local distro at all? Thanks in advance for any response.

5. killamonjaro

killamonjaro Initiate (0) Nov 24, 2017 Massachusetts

it did once when they started canning everything but have not seen it since, I think the taprooms still taking care of the bulk of those orders so they don't really NEED to distribute but who knows. Even when they did only select stores got them and less than a case per store.

6. jhavs

jhavs Poo-Bah (2,051) Apr 16, 2015 New York
    Society Trader

It has shown up in local VT and a few NH stores a few times but the usual cans available are SoS, SS and at least one of this group; Chinookr'd, The in Space Between, Maple Nipple, Hopzilla, Sugarhouse.
    Looks like Scrag Mountain will start being in distribution too. I think I have seen The Space in Between at the grocery store every time I have stopped for at least a month (not all the same batch, separate drops).

jonphisher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.