Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Canada Let's talk about Mondial...

Discussion in 'Canada' started by tbadiuk, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbadiuk

tbadiuk Feb 9, 2009 Manitoba (Canada)
    Beer Trader

2. ricochet173

ricochet173 Jul 6, 2011 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

I will be there to sample some of the stuff I can't normally get, like Italian beers. Otherwise, as I stated in the other thread, I'll likely save most of my money for the after-parties. It's a fun event usually though.

3. cagiva650ca

cagiva650ca Feb 12, 2009 Newfoundland (Canada)

The Palais Des Congres looks nice. I didn't like the Place Bonaventure last year. Place Bonaventure was big, lots of room and lots of seating, but it was like a concrete bomb shelter or parking garage. I have to try to stay away from the Benelux 'Voluxious IPA' for the first few days or I won't want to drink anything else ;) Wonderful stuff.

4. papat444

papat444 Dec 28, 2006 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Looking forward to going as well, unsure which days i'll be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe