Canada Let's talk about Mondial...

Discussion in 'Canada' started by tbadiuk, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbadiuk

tbadiuk Aspirant (267) Feb 9, 2009 Manitoba (Canada)
    Beer Trader

2. ricochet173

ricochet173 Initiate (184) Jul 6, 2011 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

I will be there to sample some of the stuff I can't normally get, like Italian beers. Otherwise, as I stated in the other thread, I'll likely save most of my money for the after-parties. It's a fun event usually though.

3. cagiva650ca

cagiva650ca Initiate (133) Feb 12, 2009 Newfoundland (Canada)

The Palais Des Congres looks nice. I didn't like the Place Bonaventure last year. Place Bonaventure was big, lots of room and lots of seating, but it was like a concrete bomb shelter or parking garage. I have to try to stay away from the Benelux 'Voluxious IPA' for the first few days or I won't want to drink anything else :wink: Wonderful stuff.

4. papat444

papat444 Initiate (0) Dec 28, 2006 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Looking forward to going as well, unsure which days i'll be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.