Liquid Arts Festival

Discussion in 'Canada' started by David_kent, Feb 28, 2018.

1. David_kent

David_kent Initiate (62) Mar 29, 2014 Ontario (Canada)

Anyone planning on going? Looks like a few good brewers going to be there. Haven't heard of the festival before though, has it been around for a while?

2. David_kent

David_kent Initiate (62) Mar 29, 2014 Ontario (Canada)

Nevermind, website says 1st annual event.

3. Todd_the_Beer

Todd_the_Beer Initiate (0) May 15, 2013 Ontario (Canada)

Bought my ticket back in December, this is going to be one hell of a beer fest. Other Half, Transient, Aslin, Evil Twin, Four Winds and a ton more.

4. BakaGaijin

BakaGaijin Aspirant (266) May 20, 2014 Ontario (Canada)

Decent list of breweries for sure. Hoping they don't run out of beer after the first session like Cask Days.

These guys have also set themselves up as an import agency and they represent some of these breweries already. I suppose, the agency could theoretically sell cases of packaged beer from their "office" if it is the same location as the festival. I have picked up beer from the "office" of other agencies before so I imagine it's legal.

OH can sale at this festival would be sick.

5. ElBuffalo

ElBuffalo Initiate (49) Apr 23, 2015 Ontario (Canada)

I'm attending the Saturday night VIP session (cos I'm special?). I can't wait. Awesome beers outside in hopefully some good weather.

Collective Arts has a relationship with some of the Vermont brewers so that would be pretty special if some of them could attend. Can sale from some of these international brewers would be great.

6. dabeerbuddha

dabeerbuddha Aspirant (294) Feb 4, 2016 Ontario (Canada)

Can sales from OH, Aslin, etc would be amazing. Let's hope that they change beer sales regulations in Ontario before the festival....or there will be no can sales other than those brewed onsite at Collective Arts. Sorry folks, you can only sell beer brewed at your location, from your location. Write your MPP to get this changed now, before the festival! Just saying, don't get your hopes up.

Bought a ticket for the Friday evening in case they run out of beer by Saturday. Lol
    On a similar note, it will be interesting to see what they do with kegs that aren't consumed during the event.

7. ElBuffalo

ElBuffalo Initiate (49) Apr 23, 2015 Ontario (Canada)

[​IMG]

Boy oh boy. Can't wait to spend Father's Day hungover AF!

David_kent and BakaGaijin like this.