Looking for Managers to Join Keeper Baseball League

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by AwYeh, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwYeh

AwYeh Initiate (0) Sep 29, 2010 Ohio

This is a BA league that has been going since 2012 that currently has four manager spots that need filled. It's on Yahoo, and scoring is OBP/R/RBI/HR/SB, ERA/WHIP/QS/K/SV.; rosters are C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, 6 bench spots, 3 DL spots. Our draft is tentatively set for Sunday, March 22nd, at 8 PM EST/5 PM PST, and keepers are due next weekend.

Three keeper players per team, in the same round as they were first drafted, three additional years kept max. Undrafted players cannot be kept.

Bottle requirements are light whale + ~75 oz of high quality locals. Just check out the thread containing some of last year's hauls: http://www.beeradvocate.com/community/threads/duffmans-y-fbb-keeper-league-hauls.221502/

Payout is (currently) as follows: 1st place: 6 boxes, 2nd: 3 boxes, 3rd place: 1 box, also sends box. 4-12: send box. There will be a bottle draft, going 121231211 at the end of season to determine who gets which bottles.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are interested and have a good trading history, send me a Beer Mail and I'll send you a link to a spreadsheet that lists the keeper eligible players and draft picks of each inheritable team. Selection is first come, first served, although none of the teams are in a bad situation and there are some strong keepers available for trade within the league.

2. Vonerichs

Vonerichs Meyvn (1,482) Sep 1, 2008 Colorado

This is a great league with great boxes being sent. Join now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.