Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Looking for some Santa Fe ipa

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by raczkowski, Nov 11, 2012.

1. raczkowski

Beer Trader

I know not a hard find in the SW but Florida doesn't get any and my buddy said its his favorite ipa(not very into craft beers but liked that one). I'm looking to get about 12 cans of Santa Fe ipa for him to drink while tailgating at the Florida Florida state game. If anyone wants to do a trade it would have to be pretty quick due to thanksgiving and Veterans Day. Just shoot me a BM and we can ship out this week. I know this is a trade post but I figured I'd get more hits here than in the trade forum.

2. StetsonWeizen88

Hello there, my name is Giles Setzler and I work for The Santa Fe Brewing Company. I came across your post and had to reach out to you. I talked to my manager and the crew here at Santa Fe Brewing would like to mail you a 12-pack of our Happy Camper IPA. We just need to know how and where to ship it. I can even give you the managers e-mail and you guys can work something out. We appreciate the support for our Happy Camper IPA and hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards and cheers,
    Santa Fe Brewing Company.

3. Lutter

Wow, that's completely awesome of y'all.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe