Looking to join/or create an Indy Tasting Group

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by MSandahl23, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSandahl23

MSandahl23 Initiate (0) Mar 29, 2012 Indiana

Hey everyone,

I've been meaning to post this for a while but now that the last 2 of my best BA friends have moved out of our great city, it's finally time(Can't take down my (more goes in than out it seems) cellar by myself). I am in the Irvington area of Indianapolis, but wouldn't mind trekking to a 'burb every now and again either if need be. So I was wondering if anyone had any tasting groups that they could use an extra in? Or perhaps if there are more around here like myself, we could start a group of our own! Let me know! Cheers!

2. psykosis

psykosis Aspirant (231) May 21, 2009 Indiana
    Trader

I've gone to two, but they were not a regular tasting, more of a "hey, I'm going to be in town..." sort of thing.

In any case, I'd be in. I'm on the south side, but I can travel. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what comes together.

MSandahl23 likes this.
  3. AstronautMikeDexter

AstronautMikeDexter Initiate (0) Feb 14, 2013 Indiana
    Deactivated

I'd be down for that. I'm in Fishers.

MSandahl23 likes this.
  4. mpayne5

mpayne5 Devotee (430) Aug 18, 2011 Indiana
    Trader

I'd be down for this too.

On the northwest side of Indy

MSandahl23 likes this.
  5. MSandahl23

MSandahl23 Initiate (0) Mar 29, 2012 Indiana

Awesome! 5 so far. Not sure what the sweet spot is for tasting group size, but I'd say we're off to a good start! Do we want to go ahead and start trying to find a date that will work for the first one within the next month or so?

6. smchenry75

smchenry75 Initiate (0) Jul 7, 2010 Indiana

I would love to be included as well! I am in Fishers, have a pretty nice cellar and all my buddies either drink Shock Top or Windexes (weird mixed drink that looks like... well you guessed it). I really don't want to drink my Black Tuesday and other goodies alone.

MSandahl23 likes this.
  7. aljordan

aljordan Initiate (110) May 2, 2006 Indiana

I might be down for this. it would be me plus one. I have somewhere around 5 cases of stuff just hanging out.

MSandahl23 likes this.
  8. myersk27

myersk27 Initiate (0) Oct 21, 2011 Indiana

i would love to join, although it's tough for me to get away so it's possible that I may not be able to make it all the time...but would like to know when they are for sure. I am on the NW side of Indy.

MSandahl23 likes this.
  9. aljordan

aljordan Initiate (110) May 2, 2006 Indiana

I am on the NW side as well.

MSandahl23 likes this.
  10. Bloafer1959

Bloafer1959 Initiate (0) Aug 11, 2013 Indiana

Interested as well. Fishers area.

MSandahl23 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.