1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

Lost Abbey Box Track #10

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by cardsfan, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cardsfan

cardsfan Pundit (850) Jan 8, 2013 North Carolina
    Trader

Anyone have an idea of what this would take?

Thanks!

2. cardsfan

Trader

And box track #13?

3. sarge27

sarge27 Initiate (0) Jun 9, 2012 California

Track 10 was by far my favorite from the Track series. I can't imagine too many people are willing to break up their track sets, but fortunately they did release the remaining bottles to people who bought the sets a little while back. They could buy 2 additional bottles each of tracks 4-12 I believe for $20 a piece. Those unsold were available to the public, but I am fairly certain 10 sold out to the box set owners.

With that said, I imagine it will be a bit tougher to trade for. Those who have had it know how good it is and probably aren't too eager to let it go. I'd say something of the limited nature in the $20 range is probably a good place to start, especially something that doesn't show up in San Diego.

As far as track 13 goes, I don't believe it was ever available to go from the brewery except for part of the box set. I don't put it quite on the same level as track 10, but it is probably more limited and fewer people with more than 1 bottle.

Good luck!

cardsfan, BarrytheBear and bauermj like this.
  4. cardsfan

Trader

Thanks for the feedback sarge! Would a life is like or dbh get one?

5. cocoapuph

cocoapuph Initiate (0) Mar 4, 2011 California

Yeah I think for sure a dbh would. 5, 7 and 10 were the best in the series for me. Throw out an ISO:FT and u shouldn't have a prob if u offer up either of your CCB brews. Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.