Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Belgium Meet-up? Jan 13-15?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by andrejes, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrejes

andrejes Initiate (185) Jun 10, 2011 Netherlands
    Beer Trader

Hi Guys,

I'm in Brussel next sunday 13 to 15 Jan? Is there any one who like to drink a few beers?
    Maybe in Moeder Lambic?

I will bring some nice beers!!

Let me know.

Cheers
    Andre

2. andrejes

Beer Trader

So guys this in January!!!!!

3. Brabander

Brabander Initiate (0) Oct 10, 2009 Netherlands

Not me Andre, you know i 'hate' Brussels, nothing goin on there for me! I got the bottles you brought at Eriks place, thanks for that!

Thijs

4. andrejes

Beer Trader

Oh Thijs i love Brussel!!!! Nice shopping with the wife and drink some nice beers!!! Oh yes also SOUR!!!!!

Oke good the bottle arrived!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.