Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Belgium Moving to Den Bosch in March

Discussion in 'Europe' started by evanrogers, Feb 7, 2014.

1. evanrogers

Beer Trader

I am moving to Den Bosch from Madison, Wisconsin at the start of March. I am looking for some other BAs in the area who would like to bottle share, share recommendations on good brewery trips, etc. I am also willing to mule some beers (Central Waters, New Glarus, anything else) over on the trip (or in September) if you would like to work something out. Reply to the thread or send me a private message. Cheers!

2. trevorjk

Beer Trader

I am not to familiar with the Den Bosch area. But I am 45 minutes away by train in a town called Gorinchem. I am also from Wisconsin, Lake Geneva area. Moved here a year ago :)

evanrogers likes this.
  3. Saind

I'm about 20 minutes from Den Bosch. There is a nice microbrewery called van Kollenburg there which is worth a trip. And because the Netherlands is a pretty small country there are some great beer shops here. Berts Bierhuis in Utrecht is about an hour away and they sell pretty much everything.

evanrogers likes this.
  4. Brabander

And i live ten minutes from Den Bosch! Looks like you will have loads of beernerds nearby. Mule us some nice stouts and we will make it interesting for you. I go to the abbey of Westvleteren and the Struise guys every two months so you could join me on one of those trips. Good to have you around in the south of Holland.

Thijs

evanrogers and beerpirates like this.
  5. evanrogers

Beer Trader

Thanks for the tips. I will bring some of those big, barrel-aged stouts and we can have a nice tasting party sometime soon!

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe