NEBCO near Woonsocket

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by bruindre, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bruindre

bruindre Defender (646) Jun 20, 2009 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

Job is sending me to RI soon & I was hoping to find NEBCO cans/bottles not too far over the border.

Any advice on stores to check out? I mapped a few out based on the dist. list on NEBCO's website, but wanted to hear from the BA community on where a good place to look would be.

2. RichD

RichD Champion (812) Mar 18, 2012 Rhode Island
    Trader

I have never seen any NEBCO in Woonsocket. Most shops don't even carry craft brews. There's a pricey shop right across the Woonsocket line into North Smithfield called Park Ave wine & spirits which has a pretty decent craft selection but they're quite expensive. Warehouse liquors in Woon. is nothing too special and Hill's liquors has a small craft section the last I checked. I tend to frequent shops in the Smithfield/Johnston/Providence area, but I like in Woonsocket.

3. Massbmx

Massbmx Disciple (349) Apr 5, 2011 Massachusetts

Not too much in RI it doesn't seem, Ive seen 668 and sometimes sea hag but no idea if they were fresh. Can probavly find old wet willy and friars quad also but you can still find those at places in MA as well. Also don't catch any diseases while visiting the bucket:wink:

bruindre likes this.
  4. sandman3479

sandman3479 Initiate (0) Dec 8, 2006 Connecticut

This is very outdated and inaccurate. You'll have much better luck on Facebook and Twitter.

bruindre likes this.
  5. MVP09

MVP09 Initiate (0) Oct 19, 2012 Massachusetts

You have to cross over into CT. If you have car access it takes less than an hour. Both Dayville and Putnam stores in CT carry Sea Hag and Elm City. Plus friars and willy. I forget names of stores but they are on BA just search CT stores. Both places have said they carry different NEBCO stuff but hag and elm are constants

Massbmx and bruindre like this.
  6. bruindre

Society Trader

Oh, I was expecting to cross over to CT. My question was actually asking where to cross over to. This helps a lot!

7. MVP09

MVP09 Initiate (0) Oct 19, 2012 Massachusetts

I think Rte 44 in Woonsocket will take you right into Putnam area and Dayville is 10min south down 395

8. EParry84

EParry84 Initiate (0) Nov 24, 2010 Massachusetts

I've seen NEBCO Gandhi-Bot at Savory Grape in East Greenwich but that was about 6 months ago. Woonsocket ain't too close to CT so expect to travel a little ways to get the goods.

9. bruindre

Society Trader

Oh, I plan on driving a little bit. Already, I've got North East Wine & Spirits on my list. I'm willing to drive a little into CT....just not down to Woodbridge.

10. IPAkindaguy

IPAkindaguy Initiate (0) Aug 20, 2010 Florida

Goto both north east wine and spirits. Dayville And Plainfield. Ghandi Bot might be tough but should be Nebco there.

11. sandman3479

sandman3479 Initiate (0) Dec 8, 2006 Connecticut

Bot got delivered to Fairfield County yesterday, so it won't be on that side of the state.

12. bruindre

Society Trader

So my adventure yesterday:
    • North East Wine & Spirits - only had 668, moved on to Putnam
    • Putnam Spirits - was able to grab some Sea Hag
    • Folks @ Putnam Spirits told me they serve Gandhi-Bot from time to time at The Stomping Ground - no such luck yesterday.
    • This chick working the bar at The Stomping Ground advised I check out Sunny Discount Liquor - EUREKA! Cleaned that place out of the last Ghandi Bot they had. (Thank you bartender chick!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.