New Beer Sunday (week 513)

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by utopiajane, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ri0

Ri0 Poo-Bah (2,776) Jul 1, 2012 Wisconsin
    Society

What is that beer and how does it smell/taste?

2. TongoRad

TongoRad Poo-Bah (2,876) Jun 3, 2004 New Jersey
    Society Trader

I might give this a shot now, thanks to you and @utopiajane ; their Swing Saison didn't do it for me due to the heavy use of spices, and so I assumed this one would be the same. The way you describe it sounds like it would be right up my alley, though. Thanks, and Marry Christmas!

Roxie_B, JackHorzempa and utopiajane like this.
  3. Roguer

Roguer Poo-Bah (5,808) Mar 25, 2013 Georgia
    Moderator Society Trader

It's a Brooklyn Black Ops, and if his tastes anything like my one and only did, then it tastes like sour grape battery acid (mine was infected). :slight_frown::stuck_out_tongue::confused::grinning:

2beerdogs, Shroud0fdoom and Roxie_B like this.
  4. garymuchow

garymuchow Poo-Bah (3,442) Aug 31, 2001 Minnesota
    Society

I also liked this beer. A good wheat beer for the winter.

Roxie_B, utopiajane and TongoRad like this.
  5. FatBoyGotSwagger

FatBoyGotSwagger Poo-Bah (1,831) Apr 4, 2009 Pennsylvania
    Society

New Wee Heavy Scotch style ale Sunday!

I'm happy to join ya'll on this fine Sunday. I almost always pick something up during the week just for this thread but more often than not I overindulge on Saturday and feel like meh and/or drink it before I review it. Not this time :grinning:. Boy do I wish Duck Rabbit Brewery was in my local area, I would trade all the Tired Hands locations for this kind of ale :wink:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/9790/30521/?ba=FatBoyGotSwagger

[​IMG]

Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas to all!

2beerdogs, kemoarps, woemad and 21 others like this.
  6. larryi86

larryi86 Poo-Bah (4,593) Apr 4, 2010 Delaware
    Society Trader

Get to drink all day on this Day of the Dark, starting with something big and dark while the sun is still up. Was lucky enough to have my local store set aside Abraxas for me, so time to drink!

4.65/5 rDev +5%
    look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

750 ml bottle, 2014, poured into a teku

A- Black with a two finger mocha head.

S- Cinnamon, chocolate, chili peppers, some vanilla, some roasted malts, caramel.

T- Lot is cinnamon, chocolate, just enough heat fron the chili peppers, coffee in the finish that lingers, vanilla, some caramel and roasted Malta, very nicely balanced.

M- Smooth, creamy, full body.

O- My first beer from Perenial and it is a good one! Wish I had a second bottle, this is a great beer, very well put together.

Very happy I got a bottle, really hope I can get another bottle next year because this is great and worth every penny. Cheers NBS, can't wait for the BIF thread next month!
    [​IMG]

7. larryarms847

larryarms847 Initiate (0) Dec 12, 2010 Illinois

You may also want to consider letting the bottle sit past it's "best after" date. Check your bottles.

Roxie_B likes this.
  8. Smakawhat

Smakawhat Poo-Bah (7,736) Mar 18, 2008 Maryland
    Society

What's the next new beer for our hero?

Not The Stoic - Deschutes Brewery

[​IMG]
    Deschutes Brewery - Not The Stoic Belgian Styled Quad 2014
    by imbibehour, on Flickr

--------------------

Poured from the bottle into a tulip glass.

A deep almost ruby red, but has a much darker brown color to it. Up to the light it seems to carry a bit of orange highlights, making for a real interesting body color. Head is virtually non existent, but manages a simple but good tan collar along the edges. There is a degree of clarity through all this darkness, as some rising carbonation does make it's way slowly cascading up the glass.

Aroma seems to come off like a standard Beligan dark quad. Hints of raisin and brown sugarm, but also a bit of purple grape like sweetness. There's a bit of buttery quality to this as well, which seems to hint a bit at some barrel notes too, but just ever so slightly.

Palate comes through with a real thick body. Mouthfeel really stands out on this, thick and rich without a syrupy feel. However, it coats nicely all around the mid palate, and manages some honey like stickiness on the lips. Mid palate washes with fruited grape and cherry. Mild candi finish helps to bring out the big fruit flavors even more so. Slight brandy like warmth and heat coming off this as well, which lends for a good stomach settling feeling.

Overall a pretty interesting quad and very enjoyable.

look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 3.75 | Final score: 4.01

--------------------------------------------------------

9. rgordon

rgordon Meyvn (1,110) Apr 26, 2012 North Carolina

10. JackHorzempa

JackHorzempa Poo-Bah (4,930) Dec 15, 2005 Pennsylvania
    Society

Ethan, I had the Not the Stoic on draft and there was a character to it that at the time I had a difficult time getting my head around it. You verbiage of “purple grape like sweetness” is probably as good a way to describe this character as any other. To my palate this purple grape like sweetness was more than a bit and it was not something I personally really enjoyed. The Deschutes Not the Stoic was a ‘one & done’ beer for me.

Cheers!

tasterschoice62, StLeasy and Roxie_B like this.
  11. LeperJim

LeperJim Meyvn (1,058) Feb 10, 2008 Ohio
    Society

Ri0, TongoRad, Homebrew and 4 others like this.
  12. beerloserLI

beerloserLI Savant (996) Apr 2, 2011 New York
    Trader

What's up NBS! Rainey and dreary here on the island but I guess we're lucky that it's too warm otherwise it would be snow. I'm all set for xmas so I'll be watching football and drinking beers most of the day.

The day of dark, so my new beer is Dinosmores from Off Color Brewing, and it looks like I'm not alone. An interesting RIS which boasts marshmallow, vanilla bean, molasses, graham flour, and coca nibs as it's 'secret ingredients.' I guess someone really enjoys smores.

The pour comes out slick black, and the nose is pretty nice. I'm getting rich dark chocolate, roasted malts, and sugars. Smells like a chocolate cake. The initial taste comes across as smooth and rich. The roasted notes from the nose are there but not as nearly as pronounced as the nose. The mouth feel is ok, maybe a little thin. I really get a lactose quality that reminds me of a milt stout so I guess from all the sweetness added. The 10.5% is really not noticeable. Overall it's a decent beer. I don't think it is worthy of it's 93 ba score. I would put it more in the 85 range,
    [​IMG]

13. SitkaSteve

SitkaSteve Initiate (0) May 19, 2014 Idaho

14. bambinichole

bambinichole Initiate (0) Aug 23, 2014 Ohio
    Deactivated

Nice Sunday with the family so 1st day of winter this old ale has a very strange roasted sesame with a very heavy malt note and smell is sweet toast and and slight dull hop.[​IMG]

15. puboflyons

puboflyons Poo-Bah (5,685) Jul 26, 2008 New Hampshire
    Society

One thing I enjoy about living 6 miles from a well respected craft brewery is the chance to try beers that can only be found in limited batches at the brewery. That's what my offering for NBS is all about this week. White Birch Brewing of Hooksett NH released its Small Batch Ale Dark Sour Dreams in early December. Only a few hundred bottles available. ABV 6.8%. The pour is deep dark with little to no head. The aroma is a fascinating combination of dark roasted malts, peanuts or pretzels, and sour vinegar like notes. Good body. The nutty character is what really fascinates me about it.

[​IMG]

16. BeerDrinkersWorldTour

BeerDrinkersWorldTour Initiate (0) Sep 3, 2014 Northern Ireland

Nice @rgordon!!!

Auzzis rock as Monty Python would say... 'Australia Australia Australia... Amen'

Ozzylizard and rgordon like this.
  17. garymuchow

garymuchow Poo-Bah (3,442) Aug 31, 2001 Minnesota
    Society

New OSA 2014 Sunday
    Greetings NBSer's,
    With a repeat of the dreariness I spoke of last week. We had mix in between and more variety on the horizon. Currently we will not have much of a white Christmas in SCMN. But that can change quickly.
    Over the past 14 years I haven't had every OSA, but I've had about 1/2 of them and overall enjoy the interesting spicing mix. The most recent couple of years seems to have somewhat lower scores than most in the past. I wonder if that is speaking to changing tastes.
    This year is similar to the ones I've had more recently. I note a little more pine, a good shot of caramel and a lighter body enhancing the drinkability
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28/131232/?ba=garymuchow
    Best to all this week.

18. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

I completely spaced on the NBS side of this post; I thought it was all over in WBAYDN?, for some reason. I would have cross-posted the whole thing over here if I'd been more literate! My NBS post was just, well, an NBS post. :slight_smile:

Cheers, Jim!

19. OldeSchool

OldeSchool Initiate (0) Sep 8, 2013 Florida

[​IMG]

Poured very dark brown with a foamy, persistent, light tan head. Smell is of coffee, but it's not at all overwhelming. Taste pretty much follows the nose, mouthfeel struck me as rather thin for the style. I'm a huge fan of milk stouts, but this was one was just okay. I expected something smoother and creamier; what I tasted was rather ordinary. It's not a bad beer, but it seemed like more of a brown ale than a milk stout.

20. Homebrew

Homebrew Initiate (0) Sep 5, 2012 Connecticut

Continuing on for day of the dark !! We have new beer #2. This ones for you @utopiajane BA blackout stout. Not mch to say as Maria already said it , just add a heavy bourbon taste to her description an there you have it. [​IMG]

21. ONUMello

ONUMello Poo-Bah (2,562) Feb 24, 2009 Ohio
    Society

[​IMG]
    I've lived in NEOhio for over four years yet today is my first time on a date with D.O.R.I.S., picking her up at the brewery a couple weeks ago. A great beer, though its strong bitterness is a bit of a detractor for me. Still lots of very nice dark stout notes and fairly balanced save for the bitterness. I may open a bottle of the barrel aged version later tonight as well.

22. Greywulfken

Greywulfken Poo-Bah (5,108) Aug 25, 2010 New York
    Society Trader

A happy solstice to you all! :sunglasses:

On our darkest day...

The light inside the darkness...

Stone's Master of Disguise...
    [​IMG]
    On the day that is both the winter and summer solstice... :confused: :wink: :grinning:

...An Imperial golden stout...
    [​IMG]
    Yin-and-yang and stuff, right?

Clever, I suppose, but I don't know what to do with it...
    [​IMG]
    (well, other than drink it :stuck_out_tongue:)

Tastes and smells like a "tainted" stout, but with a pale body... :astonished:?
    [​IMG]
    Nothing wrong with the beer, but nothing I'd personally return to...

Ahhh... it's getting dark out.
    Plus its been cloudy and cold all day. The air is thick with the hint of snow, but its just a tad too warm for it...
    Love this weather, this time of year... windows open :grimacing:, watching football, Christmas lights on, snacks & beer digesting...

...and no work tomorrow... :wink:

"...the most wonderful time of the year..."

Cheers :grinning:

#62 Greywulfken, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  23. dennis3951

dennis3951 Initiate (0) Mar 6, 2008 New Jersey

Spencer Trappist Ale Brewed by Trappist Monks at the St. Joseph's Abbey in Spencer MA. A nice Golden Ale 6.5 abv sort of a Duvel light.

StLeasy, TongoRad, utopiajane and 3 others like this.
  24. Wasatch

Wasatch Poo-Bah (6,991) Jun 8, 2005 Colorado
    Society Trader

2beerdogs, kemoarps, drtth and 14 others like this.
  25. Treb0R

Treb0R Initiate (0) Dec 12, 2012 Oregon

Pumpkin has flavor, just like any other ingredient. It's not mind-blowingly flavorful, but it does indeed have flavor. It is more vegetal and squash-like, and nothing akin to cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, etc. <--- These flavors however are complimentary and help to elevate the pumpkin's character, just as lemon does with tea.

Nevertheless, I am always left dissatisfied when tasting a pumpkin "spice" beer with no actual pumpkin in the recipe. Not only does the pumpkin help from a flavor standpoint, but it also gives the beer a bit of body.

Pretty sure I could decipher a pumpkin ale from a winter warmer. Though, all palates are not created equal. I've served cherry pie to people, called it raspberry pie, and they whole-heartedly believed it was raspberry pie.

kemoarps likes this.
  26. Prager62

Prager62 Poo-Bah (2,265) May 7, 2010 Colorado
    Society Trader

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Greetings and Happy Holidays to all my NBS friends. Going back to the dark side today with a cellared bottle that I traded for at Dark Lord Day a couple years back. Time to start tasting some of these experiments.

Removed the cork quite easily despite the 2011 bottle date with no pop whatsoever. I remember all the Lost Abbey jokes about flat beer and chuckle. Vigorously poured the liquid in my glass hoping for some carbonation. Nothing....
    Looks like a glass of spirits.

The aroma is whiskey forward, some vanilla, and dank wood. Still pretty strong for 3 years old.

The first sip is an eye opener shot of whiskey! The mouthfeel is thin and flat, followed by loads of alcohol heat. I had to check the label again to remind myself that it's 12.5 abv., as it feels much higher. A few sips reveal notes of whiskey, vanilla, cherry, and oak. You can feel the heat after a while. Tastes more like drinking a fine spirit, than beer, but I'm alright with that.

My synopsis? I couldn't imagine drinking this fresh because of the hot punch in the gut it still possesses. If you're a whiskey drinker, this is your beer! While not disappointed I opened it, another year, maybe two might have turned this into something more balanced and stellar. All said, it was a pleasing experience, I'm rating it a 4.25.

Hope everyone is enjoying their new beer exploits!

27. woemad

woemad Poo-Bah (3,824) Jun 8, 2003 Washington
    Society Trader

Greetings fellow NBSers on this Dark Day,

For the first day of winter, it's rather cheerful in the city John Stockton calls home. Nearly 50 degrees and the sun has come out after days of rain and mid-30s temperatures. Yesterday was spent working and buying x-mas presents online, so today I'm relaxing between bouts of cleaning and mostly disinterested football watching, since this week's big game for me doesn't start until this evening.

I'm starting off with a beer that was only moderately dark, a winter warmer from Oakshire:
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16068/53716/?ba=woemad
    An alternative to Celebration and it's many imitators, this is essentially a brown ale that's been bulked up, chocolaty and roasty, with a dry, almost porter-like mouthfeel. Pretty good, I'd definitely have it again.

I'll be back with a MUCH darker beer - Spice Wars is on deck!

28. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

Oh, it does; pumpkin does have flavor, I'm not saying that. However, it is decidedly not the flavor that most people associate with pumpkin flavored things. That is all about a little spice packet. From coffee to beer to pie - it's all about the spices added (most people cannot tell the difference between sweet potato pie and pumpkin pie, so long as that spice packet is the same).

It's like drinking a good lambic; does it taste like syrup, or can you taste the pits and peel from the cherries/raspberries/what-have-you? Pumpkin ale has a definite flavor (reminds me of the seeds themselves), but it's far from the dominant flavor of the brew.

You might be able to detect the difference . . . but I have my doubts. I'm quite certain that I could not, if I wasn't told what was going on. As in, if someone handed me this beer, on tap, in Fall, and told me it was a pumpkin beer. If I was asked to differentiate between the two blind, I think that's a different story.

2beerdogs, kemoarps and StLeasy like this.
  29. cjgiant

cjgiant Poo-Bah (5,424) Jul 13, 2013 District of Columbia
    Society

Did some scouting for NBF BIF beers yesterday. Overheard a lady speaking about beer, and while her effort to enjoy beer is applauded, her statement still made me chuckle: "Have you ever had that Flying Dog... 60 minute... mixed with the 120 minute, and it like makes the 75 minute". She was hesitating along the way, far from matter-of-fact speaking, and since I wasn't a part of the conversation, I didn't inject myself into it.

Today is watching what may be the last interesting week for most NFL football teams. Last week @Roguer, @Ozzylizard, and @TongoRad (and perhaps others) all approved of this beer, so I decided to give it a try:

[​IMG]

After reading the review last week, and getting a whiff of the beer, I thought it might have been a mistake. The dry-smoked sausage scent was a bit strong. However, the first sip was a surprisingly (relative to the nose, not to the previous reviews) fuller-bodied dark malt, smooth, with notes of molasses to me. The feel was the strength to me. I almost missed having some smoke, but I noticed it come in a bit more as the beer warmed a bit.

Thanks for your inadvertent suggestion, guys!

30. SanFranJake

SanFranJake Initiate (0) Nov 2, 2012 California
    Deactivated

I started my NBS with this
    [​IMG]
    I used to think Eviltwin was to full of themselves but the past few from them I've had have been awesome, so this beer at $3.50 seemed worth a stab.
    Nose reminded me of a porter with maybe some IPA left in the bottom of the glass and they combined on the pour.
    Look was great. Also reminded me of a porter and the hear didn't tip it's hand..a sweet light brown foamy goodness.
    I took a nice pull and went upstairs for a bit and I kept sucking my breath (if that makes any sense) because the taste was great! Especially as it warmed!
    Each sip reinforced my belief that I need to grab more of this. The shop I get the Eviltwin stuff at seems to not sell much of it, which is great for me...more I Love you With my Stout, that long ass name about Christmas in a Hotel room, and now this.
    If you see, you should grab.

31. Treb0R

Treb0R Initiate (0) Dec 12, 2012 Oregon

When actual pumpkin is not added to pumpkin ale (and enough of it), I notice it as clear as night and day. Blind tasting or not. There are plenty of breweries doing pumpkin beers wrong by simply adding this so-called "spice packet" without using actual pumpkin.

Elysian does pumpkin beers right. Schlafly uses a combo of butternut squash and pumpkin, which makes it unique. And then there are the overly spiced versions like Weyerbacher, which punch you in the face with harsh potent clove, nutmeg, etc... Despite actually containing pumpkin, they overdo it with the spices, which ruins it for me.

kemoarps, cavedave, Roxie_B and 3 others like this.
  32. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

Good stuff; I'm glad I could help steer you toward it. That's what NBS is all about!

TongoRad and Roxie_B like this.
  33. Shroud0fdoom

Shroud0fdoom Initiate (0) Oct 31, 2013 Maryland

New Bastard of an Ale Sunday!

First off, my day at work was great! (Sarcasm). I'm off now, time for a new brew. That there new brew is this!

[​IMG]

I've never had this Lukcy Basartd before, yet I know it's going to be good...right? Well what do I have in the glass. This brew pours nice dark copper body that seems a bit rebellious against the normal hoppy beer. Nice frothy khaki head, this brew looks amazing to me! Now what will the nostrils detect? Nice wave of deep malts that are molesting some citric pith hops. Also some pineapple astringency is making itself known. Sweet burnt brown sugar hangs in the balance. Very Nice, yet not really grabbing my attention. Now for the FLAVAH! First hits the palate with sweet residual sugars and some tropical vibe hops going on. Very aggressive on the tongue! Nice notes of roasted malts and citric pith also make themselves known. The hops come and play toward the finish and they are resinous and alpha acid bitterness coats the sides of the palate. This finishes a bit harsh, but I think that was the intention. Huge bitterness cuts the malt sweetness though, I do enjoy that! Aftertaste is of pineapples and resinous hops just perpetuating to a climax of "Damn, this aftertaste is banging!". This brew feels pretty good on the palate. Medium body that's flexable and carbonation that promotes all the flavors to pop.

Overall: This is a pretty aggressive brew. Malts and Hops are in a continuous battle for supremacy. With that battle being fought on your tongue, you still feel that the hops are beating the malts into submission. This aftertaste is pretty outstanding, I like pineapples and hop resins....go figure. The aroma could be more exciting, yet the flavor makes up for the lacking aroma. Well I'm done here, this brew is Worthy!

Grade: B+ to A- (this brew is leaving me puzzled!)

Cheers My Fellow New Beer Sunday crew!

34. Premo88

Premo88 Poo-Bah (2,003) Jun 6, 2010 Texas
    Society

Thanks again to @beertunes and @Lehighace06 for their work on our BIF, and thanks to @cavedave for being such a cool helpful dude with the shipping tips.

I'll get to something dark next beer (I swear!) but I very much wanted to share my first one of these with the NBS crew:

[​IMG]

My first oud bruin, a style I felt certain I'd hate from the word go. I'm an idiot.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/48/10482/?ba=Premo88
    4.43 rating (+15.4% rDev)

I love it! In fact, I love it so much I'm very suspicious of where Monk's Cafe fits into the cannon of the world's best oud bruins (as in it must not fit because I love it -- yes, a bit of the old wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member). Seriously, it wouldn't shock me if big sour fans and oud bruin experts give this one a big meh.

Why do I love it? Because unlike most brews in the sour/tart part of the beer world, it's not *just* sour or tart. It's tart for sure, but it's also got some curious mix of other flavors happening including what has to be good old fashioned malt. A Vienna-lager-like malt or California common malt like Anchor Steam, a nutty/bready/ toasted malt -- and you ... OK, *I* ... I never find malt notes in beers that are also tart/sour. Not even Jester King's English dark mild had anything about it that tasted like malt, not to me.

The upshot: It tastes like toasted cranberries, tart rasberries, lemons and strawberries ... something tart and something sweet, something a bit sour and something a bit fruit.

The best part is how much it is refreshing my palate. There's no big hops here and no big dark stout-like malt, two things I've been hitting hard the last month. This feels so good right now ... light, tart, easy but making my mouth water and cleanse (and get ready for that dark brew next). :grinning:

This one feels like a brew I'll reach for periodically throughout the year. And the style is a winner so far ... I'll try more oud bruins and learn as I go.

Cheers!

35. Shroud0fdoom

I had one fresh, I loved it! I also though am an ex Spirit drinker. Yet I cannot get into a lower ABV brew that has too much heat. Like an IPA that scorches the back of my throat! Wait..... Yeah.

36. utopiajane

utopiajane Initiate (0) Jun 11, 2013 New York

Nice! :grinning:

Homebrew likes this.
  37. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

Nicely done, Nate. I've only had this on tap, but it may be my favorite of the Bastard series. It's very complex and interesting.

richj1970, Roxie_B and Shroud0fdoom like this.
  38. Shroud0fdoom

Actually, I prefer this to regular and Double Bastard. I have no problems killing this bomber!

39. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

New Brew Sunday numero tres, NBSers! As cross-posted over on WBAYDN?, I'm pairing my dinner with a Kriek Lambic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Damn, this is really, really good. Nice amount of funk in the aroma, which is balanced against a very organic-seeming cherry presence. Flavor matches: really great cherry presence (pits, peel, pulp and all); a milky wheat-like malt presence; a nice rustic funk; oak; quite tart and sour.

What really impressed me the most is this perfect kiss of cherry right on the finish; it's honestly just like you're biting into a fresh cherry. Sublime!

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22399/101822/?ba=Roguer
    4.41 / +4.5% / Positive rDev! Hoorays!

Cheers, NBSers!

40. BBThunderbolt

BBThunderbolt Poo-Bah (8,262) Sep 24, 2007 Kiribati
    Society Trader

Greetings fellow NBSers! A partly-cloudy partly-rainy partly-windy day here in the Fourth Corner, in other words, typical for this time of year. I lost a dear cousin this week, so I'm a bit melancholy the last few days, but I'd like to thank all me BA friends who reached out with comforting words this week. Cheers all!

A big thank you to all the folks who have joined the very first NBS BIF! 26 NBSers took the plunge, and lots of tasty, tasty local brews will be criss-crossing the nation, and on January 25, the big reveal will happen here on NBS. Some folks might sneak in a week early, but we'll all be getting enough brews to last us a couple of NBS's, so pay attention to find out what we all think of each others local specialties. Our former host, @mattcrill , chose not to be a part of the BIF, but I'll be sending him a box so that he may join in the festivities. If (and, honestly, it's probably more like when) we do NBS BIF #2, I highly recommend that even more of y'all join in.

First up is my first review of a beer from this brewery, although, this seems to have come from a brewery in South Carolina, and there seems to be a version from a brewery in Maryland too: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/25191/149907/ .

A couple historic notes this week; and we'll start by celebrating the birthday of the Reverend Willie G! Play it Billy!

2beerdogs, Wasatch, kemoarps and 20 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.