New Belgium in KY

Discussion in 'South' started by Shagator, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shagator

Shagator Initiate (0) Mar 17, 2012 Kentucky

2. TheBeerAlmanac

TheBeerAlmanac Savant (967) Mar 3, 2011 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

They have some solid offerings in their Lips Of Faith series.

3. erichall

erichall Initiate (0) Nov 13, 2008 Kentucky

I wouldn't count on the lips of faith series for a while.

Looks like no distribution deal yet. I would bet they go with regional distributors.

4. bluejacket74

bluejacket74 Poo-Bah (4,007) Jul 4, 2005 Ohio
    Supporter Subscriber

When New Belgium recently came to Ohio, we got bombers of Fat Tire, Ranger, another beer I don't remember right now and also 3 beers in the Lips of Faith series (the Dieu du Ciel collaboration Heavenly Feijoa Tripel, a Cigar City collaboration, and one other one). I'd guess when NB comes to Kentucky you'll be getting something similar. Bombers only at first, and then everything else later.

5. KYGunner

KYGunner Initiate (0) Sep 16, 2012 Kentucky

This is very interesting as I got an email from New Belgium stating 2015 was the earliest. I am a big fan, Fat Tire was my first exposure to Craft in 1993, and had sent several emails asking for them to come here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.