New England Brewing Co lookout thread

Discussion in 'New England' started by DrWangerBanger, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerWorld

BeerWorld Pundit (782) Feb 20, 2008 New York

Ha! My second trip to NEBCO in the last two weeks perhaps? Bottle share? Tempting.

2. sandman3479

sandman3479 Initiate (0) Dec 8, 2006 Connecticut

I'll be there with Cuzco. We plan on bringing some bottles. Be there around noon, most likely. Maybe earlier.

If anyone wants to set up an IP trade, let me know. Have a few BCBCS's, a few HF bottles, and a bunch of other stuff.

3. CTBeerPope

CTBeerPope Initiate (0) Jan 30, 2012 Connecticut

Not my place but wish it wasn't one case...maybe a few bottles. There's plenty of NEBCO faithful who may miss out if they can't get there today. I know I personally would rather have a few bottles so that I know that potentially leaves more for the heads that may not be able to make it today. All in all tho, if they're willing to sell it and you can buy it then more power to you.

4. Pahn

Pahn Initiate (0) Dec 2, 2009 New York

im on my way via train from NYC. not bringing any bottles or anything and have to run to meet up with an ex girlfriend.

is there a line forming or anything? hope i get some bottles.

anyway, i'll be wearing a black coat, gray sweater, tan corduroys, have black hair and a beard (with early grayness and a nice bald spot) and will be with my tiny father. be sure to say "hello!" if you like my posts, or "fuck you!" if you don't (or nothing if you don't care). i will respond as awkwardly as possible.

also, if bottles sell out and anyone wants to hold on to 4 for me, let me know.

davey101 likes this.
  5. xanok

xanok Initiate (0) Aug 13, 2009 Connecticut

Miss Xanok just arrived at NEBC. She's the only one there.

6. Pahn

nice, thanks(:. sounds like it will be a smooth pickup of a few bottles for me (i hope).

7. pjs234

pjs234 Maven (1,453) Jun 29, 2008 Connecticut

I got there at about 10:30. There was no line But they were letting people in early to make purchases. There was a pretty steady stream of people coming in.

davey101 likes this.
  8. Pahn

i grabbed 6 at around 11:20. very relaxed, maybe about 10 ppl hanging around. think i saw about 5~7 cases sold during the 5 min it took me to drink my 668 sample. if you want some, i'd suggest heading out asap...

CharlatanSin likes this.
  9. EDNOSE

EDNOSE Pundit (952) Oct 27, 2007 Connecticut

BA stout brewery only or going to distro? Unclear from anything here or on their FB page.

10. LambAndTunaPhish

LambAndTunaPhish Initiate (0) Nov 16, 2012 Connecticut
    Trader

Brewery only.

11. Bigstein09

Bigstein09 Initiate (0) Oct 23, 2012 Connecticut

you guys think there will be any left at around 130?

12. CharlatanSin

CharlatanSin Initiate (0) May 28, 2009 Connecticut

I had no idea what to expect (I've only been to Captain Lawrence releases before), so I got there at like 9:30, and nobody was there. I killed an hour, came back around 10:30, and they were letting people in early. Grabbed my six bottles, but 4 or 5 cases got sold while I was doing so. So like Pahn said, if you're hoping to get some and haven't yet, I'd hustle.

13. maxk

maxk Initiate (0) Nov 8, 2008 Massachusetts

Anyone want to pick up a couple bottles for me? I'll be rolling through CT next weekend, I84 to I91, and I'd love to pick up just two bottles. Cash or trade!!

14. OnYourSix

OnYourSix Initiate (0) Dec 25, 2008 Connecticut

I was @ the brewery a little after 12. Still tons of cases from the sounds of it. In the time I was there (15 minutes) about 5 or 6 cases were sold from the looks of it. Also they just tapped a fresh keg of GB for fills.

15. blklab2007

blklab2007 Initiate (0) Jul 31, 2007 Connecticut

I was there a little before noon and also got a case. I was the guy with 2 kids.... At this rate it wont last long.

16. NJOssie

NJOssie Initiate (0) Feb 28, 2012 New Jersey

Unfortunately didn't meet an BA's but we got our cases and had a couple bottles with Rob and the guys.

17. TheHurtMerchant

TheHurtMerchant Initiate (0) Dec 23, 2012 Connecticut

What's the ABV for the ba stout? What kind of barrels? Thanks.

18. wittyname

wittyname Initiate (0) Aug 4, 2012 North Carolina

I think their FB page says Willet bourbon barrels

19. gamanley

gamanley Initiate (0) Nov 19, 2009 Connecticut

8.5% according to untappd and Willett bourbon barrels based off of a facebook reply.

20. Trevdawg

Trevdawg Initiate (0) Feb 9, 2012 New Hampshire

You guys think there will be plenty of it left on Monday? The brewery is closed on Sunday's right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.