New to Nashville

Discussion in 'South' started by EMHaring, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMHaring

EMHaring Initiate (0) Jan 27, 2014 Tennessee

Hi I moved to Nashville a few months ago and I'm hoping to connect with a few new friends and learn more about craft beer. If anyone knows of any good events going on or if you have suggestions on things to do around town, just let me know!

2. beerfoodlodging

beerfoodlodging Initiate (0) Aug 19, 2013 Tennessee

Definitely check out the Nashville chapter of Girls Pint Out. There are monthly meetings that are primarily social, and we have a large range of ages and experience.

3. EMHaring

EMHaring Initiate (0) Jan 27, 2014 Tennessee

Oh, sounds cool! thanks for the tip.

4. Dracarys

Dracarys Initiate (0) May 28, 2013 Alabama

Craft Brewed is ~10 minutes south of downtown. They have events regularly and the people that run it are great.

jsboots21 likes this.
  5. jsboots21

jsboots21 Initiate (0) Jan 19, 2009 Tennessee

Craft Brewed and Hops & Crafts are two spots I'd recommend. CB has both on- and off-premise sales (high gravity side is only off-premise). H&C is on- and off-premise, too, though their off premise is limited to growler fills.

Also highly recommend visiting Yazoo's taproom (open Weds. through Sat. with limited hours - check website). If you like funky/sour beers, Yazoo has been putting out some great stuff and it's generally only available at the taproom for on-premise.

Welcome to Nashville!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.