online sales in oregon

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Summer78, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer78

Summer78 Zealot (592) Jan 18, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any oregon-located liquor stores that have an online sales presence? thanks!

2. kscaldef

kscaldef Initiate (0) Jun 11, 2010 Oregon

Liquor stores, I'm fairly certain no.

If you're looking for beer, though, some of the breweries ship direct, and there's a few sites that stock Oregon stuff.

What are you interested in exactly?

3. boMD

boMD Initiate (0) Feb 8, 2009 Oregon

4. Summer78

Trader

I was looking for beer sales. Bring on the beer is a good site, not much variety though. Specifically I was looking for the ccb widmer collab series, gentlemans club. I realize its a long shot on a website but you never know.

5. boMD

boMD Initiate (0) Feb 8, 2009 Oregon

These guys carry Widmer: http://www.halftimebeverage.com

Doesn't look like they have Gentleman's Club but it wouldn't hurt to give them a call to see if A) They'll be getting some and B) it'll be available for shipping.

6. Fish

Fish Initiate (0) Dec 19, 2012 Oregon

Bringonthebeer has Gentlemen's Club. They haven't posted it to their site yet, but you can send them an e-mail.

7. maltmaster420

maltmaster420 Initiate (0) Aug 17, 2005 Oregon

By any chance, are you the operator of bringonthebeer.com? I ask because that website and your BA profile were created on the same day, and a quick whois look up says that the website is owned by someone named Matthew Fisher, which bears a striking similarity to your user name.

Sorry if I'm mistaken, but A) I was curious about this new beer website that lists a residential home in Happy Valley, and B) I think most of the folks here would be in favor of transparency if it is your site.

As an industry employee I know full well that there's a fine line between providing information to fellow beer lovers and "pimping your business", and I frequently struggle with the decision of whether or not to post. There are several folks who frequent this forum and work at various beer bars, bottle shops, and breweries in OR/WA, and I'd like to think that the "general public" appreciates our posts, but at the same time none of us make any effort to hide who we work for.

NWer and Spaceloaf like this.
  8. Fish

Fish Initiate (0) Dec 19, 2012 Oregon

That's me. I've been trying not to post anything about it because I'm not looking to use this forum as advertising.

I saw someone asking for a specific beer that I have and wanted to give them the chance to grab it, since it's not listed on our site. But yeah, no dishonesty intended.

Sarlacc83, sharpski, NWer and 2 others like this.
  9. Summer78

Trader

thx for the replies. i sent an inquiry to the email on the website.

10. PaulQuinn

PaulQuinn Initiate (0) May 27, 2011 Canada (BC)

11. Jas45678

Jas45678 Initiate (0) May 11, 2013 Michigan

I've placed an order with him. Everything was received just fine and good communication about something they didn't have on stock. Will use again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.