Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Orange County, CA tasting group?

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by jpaulsen, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedBeeron

RedBeeron Jul 7, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

Work schedule pretty much confirms I won't be making it out until around seven, so unless anyone is also planning on running late, I may take a pass. Third Sunday in march is st Patricks day, and anywhere that serves alcohol is going to be a shit show. Will someone check with management re: the 10th or 24th? Please and thank you.
  2. j47paco

j47paco Dec 19, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

Yeah, that CR and M1 put me over the edge as well. But seriously though, who's gonna pass on those beers?!? Anyway, Sunday should be a good time...
  3. Iriepirate21

Iriepirate21 May 2, 2012 California

Might have to bail at last minute. Kids. What are you going to do. Will try and make it, regardless, everyone have fun.!
  4. usofar

usofar Dec 23, 2010 California

After overdoing it a bit yesterday with the Younger I'm going to have to pass on today. Hope to make the next one!
  5. kmatlack

kmatlack Mar 29, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

Baby benadryl?
  6. Earlycsquid

Earlycsquid Jan 7, 2013 California
    Beer Trader

Nothing some Black Tuesday won't fix. Wow, dropping like flies. But I'll be on my way down with two in tow.
  7. cselby

cselby Sep 14, 2012 California

I'm still in and I'm bringing 4 bottles. Prepare yourselves
  8. StarRaptor

StarRaptor Jun 8, 2010 California

Hope this went well. If I wasn't putting in a triple brewday I'd be there

Cheers guys

9. 01Ryan10

01Ryan10 Sep 10, 2011 California

so...fill us in. what was there?
  10. Earlycsquid

Earlycsquid Jan 7, 2013 California
    Beer Trader

Lots of delicious stuff. So glad to have come. Great meeting you guys. The beers. Oh man, some good stuff.
  11. APreacher

APreacher Jun 6, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

3 done here as well. Hopefully I can make the next one.
  12. kmatlack

kmatlack Mar 29, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

You get a chance to try Darkness, BCBCS, BCBS, and/or homebrew berliner?
  13. cselby

That was fun. It was great meeting everyone and drinking some really good beer. Slept 10 hours last night thanks to it, haha.
  14. 4kbrianb

4kbrianb Jan 2, 2013 California

anyone take pictures to show us what we missed out on?
  15. cselby

16. cselby

Among other things like great homebrew from Kyle, a stille nacht 2007, etc.
  17. smarcoly

smarcoly Jun 15, 2010 California

Haha! Love the SBS shoutout Scotty. When you work with a handful of BAs it affords the opportunity to bottleshare every Friday after work. 4pm can never come quick enough.
    OC Beer Society events are fun and usually bring a great group of people. Sometimes there are great bottles which people have traded for, sometimes it's local stuff. It's always fun though.
    LieutenantSour likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!