Paso Robles FS visit

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by Yabu, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yabu

Yabu Aspirant (269) Feb 4, 2015 California
    Trader

I was heading to FS the end of this month for my first visit.

I was wondering if there are any good bottle shops or stores that are especially good?

thanks

2. rhertan

rhertan Initiate (141) Jan 22, 2008 California

Depends on which way you are coming. From the South in Pismo is California Fresh Market, BevMo in SLO and Paso have most of what is distributed around here, Dunbar Brewing in Santa Margarita has good bottle selection and some great guest drafts at times. Lincoln Market in SLO also has decent selection and some great sandwiches
    The brewery store at FW paso will have all the FW beers you need including anniversaries(marked up for vintages) and a couple barrelworks beers, bretta weisse and agrestic as of this weekend.

While you are in the area you really should check out Central Coast Brewing in SLO as well, great beers coming out of there.

3. Yabu

Yabu Aspirant (269) Feb 4, 2015 California
    Trader

Thank you for the detailed information, perfect.

I'm coming from the south.

Will check out those places.

Thanks!

4. rhertan

rhertan Initiate (141) Jan 22, 2008 California

Depending on where from the south make sure to stop by Barrelworks in Buellton if you are passing by.

Zhiguli likes this.
  5. Tgilly

Tgilly Initiate (0) Aug 8, 2013 California

Definitely stop at FW Barrelworks in Buellton if you into sours and strong ales. I've also had good things about libertine brewing but can't confirm. If you are coming from up north stop at Sante Adairius Rustic Ales on the way down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.