Personalized Beer Glass

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by thampel09, Mar 21, 2017.

1. thampel09

thampel09 Defender (625) Apr 27, 2010 New Jersey
    Beer Trader

Hello all,

Looking for some suggestions on websites some of you may have used for custom glasses. Looking to get my best man and groomsmen glasses made up. I know etsy is littered with them but their mostly pints and such and I want more of a tulip/bulb/snifter type glass. Hell a teku would be awesome as well. I'm also worried that most people on etsy are just using the glass itching stuff you can get from ac moore or Michael's which works great but not the best when a beer is poured in it. (I've made several glasses myself using this stuff) Also looking for a site that doesn't require a minimum number of glasses required

One site that i'm looking at is glasswithatwist.com the following link is for the glass I'm currently considering
    http://www.glasswithatwist.com/Make-Your-Own-Belgian-Beer-Glass-Prodview.html

Thanks for any help!

Cheers!
    Tom

2. jpstodwftexas

jpstodwftexas Initiate (117) Jan 1, 2017 Texas

Have you looked for a local engraver to compare prices? Around here we have several places that do glass engraving and even laser etching.

3. printsandpints

printsandpints Initiate (147) Jan 26, 2010 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

I've used glasswithatwist a few times and they do a great job, even with very detailed designs.

• About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.