Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Prairie Artisan in MD?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by bubseymour, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubseymour

bubseymour Poo-Bah (2,016) Oct 30, 2010 Maryland
    Beer Trader

Anyone find these distributed in Maryland? Seek a Brew says they distribute. I haven't seen them. Just wondering, as they have a strong reputation on the forum and review ratings are very solid for all their beers.

2. cj8311

cj8311 Aspirant (235) Nov 12, 2008 Maryland

someone really needs to update seekabrew. This ? has come up 3 or 4 times on this forum in the past few weeks. There is no Prairie in Maryland.

3. bubseymour

bubseymour Poo-Bah (2,016) Oct 30, 2010 Maryland
    Beer Trader

Thanks for the info.! But bummed out about that all the same! I already sent text messages out to my other BA sampling pals to start looking for them. Oh well. Thousands more to choose from!

4. Devman171

Devman171 Zealot (557) May 16, 2013 Maryland
    Beer Trader

Maxs taphouse had it for the Belgian fest

5. truckerock

truckerock Initiate (0) Jan 19, 2011 Maryland

Maxs has a draft line in regularly. Dawson's also has bottles now.

6. BradStokley

BradStokley Disciple (348) Jan 19, 2013 Maryland
    Beer Trader

Where in Dawson's? I'm in there once or twice a week and I've never seen Praire in there.

7. starrdogg

starrdogg Champion (825) Jun 21, 2010 District of Columbia
    Beer Trader

You're thinking of Perennial, not Prairie. This happens every time this question comes up.

8. Devman171

Devman171 Zealot (557) May 16, 2013 Maryland
    Beer Trader

i still stand by my quote, that Max's did have a few bottles of Prairie during their Belgian event, but i havent seen it anywhere else. Shelton must not like MD very much, ive seen it in Philly

9. truckerock

truckerock Initiate (0) Jan 19, 2011 Maryland

You are correct. I hand't had my coffee yet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.