Rastal 0.3l Snifters

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by DrPhunk, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrPhunk

DrPhunk Initiate (0) Aug 6, 2013 Illinois

I have a bit of nice glassware but really like the size and feel of my Deschutes snifter. Are there any other identical glasses out there with different branding? It makes it a lot easier to split a bomber with someone when pouring into a glass that's the same size & shape. Please let me know if there is something out there.
    [​IMG]

hooliganlife and darky like this.
  2. elNopalero

elNopalero Poo-Bah (2,543) Oct 14, 2009 Texas
    Beer Trader

No idea re: the same size snifter but what I will do if I'm splitting a bottle between folks using different glasses is first measure out the volume of water. If I'm feeling really ambitious I'll even put the glass on my kitchen scale so as to insure an accurate reading. As I have a variety of glassware and few duplicate types I found this to be an easy way to insure fairness. Hope that helps!

3. yeahnatenelson

yeahnatenelson Meyvn (1,165) Feb 8, 2010 Illinois
    Beer Trader

I had a thread about this before the site re-design. Short answer: there are a LOT.

ADTaber likes this.
  4. DrPhunk

thanks for the replies. I have scoured the internet, including reading all 46 pages of the glassware thread trying to find a comparable glass and all I have learned is that there's a ton of awesome glass out there... however it looks like the old Bruery glass, the new FW Proprietor's glass, and the Troegs Mad Elf glass might all be candidates. Can anyone confirm these? Or recommend another?

5. DrPhunk

No, that's definitely not it, but it does look a lot like one that I have from The Grumpy Troll, so i might order it so I have a pair in that style that match up. Plus I have been able to try some TG at a few places lately and they make some pretty incredible brews (Pseudo-Sue especially).

Mothergoose03 likes this.
  6. caskstrength

caskstrength Disciple (354) Nov 26, 2008 Minnesota

Rascal luttich.
    2 sizes, 16oz and 12oz (actually a bit more for each)
    Also look for stolzle Berlin, also both sizes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe