Roseville Bottleshare #3, part 2

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by theconductor, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theconductor

theconductor Aspirant (206) Nov 4, 2008 California

In order to let the last thread die, here is the new one.

The plan is for this Sunday the 20th at 3 pm. It seems that the niners are playing at 1. A game that I want to watch, but can do so anywhere. Is this going to throw off peoples plans? Who is still in for Sunday, and who would prefer a reschedule?

huadog likes this.
  2. colonelforbin

colonelforbin Initiate (117) Aug 23, 2007 California

49ers game is at noon, fyi

3. huadog

huadog Initiate (0) May 13, 2009 California
    Beer Trader

49er fans can show up at 3:30-4:00 when the game is over if they can't take a drive to FG during the game. I am still in for Sunday @ 3...

4. theconductor

Good point! We could move up the start time to noon and do both!

PaulStoneAnchor likes this.
  5. SHODriver

SHODriver Meyvn (1,335) Aug 13, 2010 Louisiana
    Beer Trader

mmmmm beer, football, and nachos. Are we limiting the number of bottles to keep things sane?

Also, do you want that Mike's Hard banner? I made sure to salvage it from my Jeep before handing over the keys at the towing lot.

6. theconductor

Did I say that I wanted a Mike's banner? Damn, how drunk was I?!!! Now I feel bad if you saved it for me!

Let's try a two bottle limit, one preferred for this round and see how it goes. No nachos, I'm not going to fire up the "kitchen". We'll all have to pitch in for some Pizza.

7. SHODriver

Beer Trader

I think you wanted it to cover up part of the windows to keep the sun/glare out. If the two bottles I bring are less than 5% do they still count as two bottles?

8. huadog

Beer Trader

So Kyle, is the time now noon due to the game? I've got a few things set aside for Katie and I to bring.

Looking forward to the NG stuff SHODriver :)

SHODriver likes this.
  9. theconductor

Who's down for noon?

Gets us home earlier too!

Go Niners!

10. huadog

Beer Trader

this may be debatable ;)

11. SHODriver

Beer Trader

noon works for me. I'll still bring some bottles because I need to make room but depending on how I feel I may not be doing any drinking. Apparently it's ill advised to drink alcohol when you have a concussion.

12. theconductor

Noon it is!

Now fix your car! I have a few mustang alternators if you want to jam one in there...

13. SHODriver

Beer Trader

I should have a replacement delivered to the parts store tomorrow. Should being the operative word due to owning a car with a unique motor.

14. huadog

Beer Trader

alright y'all see you in 2.5 hours - looking fwd to it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe