Ross's Melange to hit local stores?

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by dsaudio, Jul 3, 2013.

1. dsaudio

dsaudio Oct 13, 2010 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Anyone have info on when/where we might see it?

2. nolimitnsb

nolimitnsb Nov 26, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

I'd guess next week (but it's only just a guess). Any word on this Andy?

3. nolimitnsb

nolimitnsb Nov 26, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Anyone have any word on when this is hitting?

4. dsaudio

dsaudio Oct 13, 2010 Colorado
    Beer Trader

"Crickets Chirping"...It has been real quiet about when this is going to hit, so I am totally clueless. Beer guys at multiple stores said they have not heard anything from Avery.

5. rekrappy

rekrappy Feb 2, 2006 Colorado

Sorry, folks... I was out of town all weekend and this is the first time I've had a chance to scan the interwebz. I just chatted with one of our few marketing dudes. Evidently the bottle sale went better than we expected, so we don't have too much left over. Our sales folks (and Adam) really wanted to hang on to some extra cases for special events, beer dinners, etc. So it looks like Ross's's' Melange is not actually going to hit stores. Which is unfortunate... I was hoping it would make it out farther than the brewery. Alas...

6. bitromp

bitromp May 23, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

If any fellow Colorado BAs got shut out on this and are looking for a bottle or two send me a BM and we can work something out.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!