Schlenkerla Fastenbier (in cans!!)

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by guinness77, Feb 21, 2019.

1. guinness77

guinness77 Meyvn (1,375) Jan 6, 2014 New York

What they have available right now makes me want to do another order but the last thing I need is more beer. Gotta say, that OEC Coolship Americana kinda blew me away. If what’s available is still available a week from now, I’ll probably pull the trigger.

2. AlcahueteJ

AlcahueteJ Poo-Bah (1,503) Dec 4, 2004 Massachusetts
    Society

Nah, looks super murky in your picture to me.

For some reason I love that glass you have in pictures, super basic, but I like it.

I had some luck e-mailing either the distributor (or Schlenkerla themselves, I don’t recall) a number of years ago and they can tell you what the numbering/lettering means on the bottles. Only they know the code, which isn’t helpful, but at least you can find out.

That works for the Helles (and I do this too), but not so much for their darker offerings.

Ha, this happened to me today. I had about 35 beers in my fridge, absolutely didn’t need anymore...came home today with another 20.

A Czech Amber, an American Premium Lager, a Maibock, a Helles, and a Czech Pale Lager. You’d never know I just picked up a 12 pack of a Kellerbier the day before as well.

I have a lager problem.