1. Looking to trade some beers? Check out How to Get Started with Beer Trading.

Shipping to Sweden?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk' started by Thevanpelt, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Thevanpelt

Thevanpelt Initiate (0) Sep 6, 2012 Sweden

How much would it cost to ship one 750ml bottle to Sweden from USA?

2. Archemedies

Archemedies Initiate (0) Dec 8, 2011 Massachusetts

3. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Champion (893) Dec 29, 2006 Australia
    Beer Trader

Easily fits in a USPS medium flat rate box, so $45ish would be the max...maybe less if you use a smaller box or single bottle styro shipper inside another box.

4. claaark13

claaark13 Zealot (504) Nov 29, 2007 Indiana
    Beer Trader

I don't think they make the medium boxes large enough to do it anymore. I think the large flat rate would have to be used. It would be $60.95.

Edit - MrKennedy is on to something with the single bottle shipper. If you don't have dimensions 12" or more on any side, you could ship it for $50 or less.

5. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Champion (893) Dec 29, 2006 Australia
    Beer Trader

Try it and see, the boxes are free from the USPS (though may not be available at smaller sites).

If it doesn't work, use plan B

6. cbeer88

cbeer88 Crusader (719) Sep 5, 2007 Massachusetts

That had better me Dave or M if you're paying $50 to ship a single bottle of beer...

7. Thevanpelt

Thevanpelt Initiate (0) Sep 6, 2012 Sweden

Thanks for your answers!

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

No fake news here. Get real beer content delivered to your doorstep every month.

Subscribe