Shops near Seattle Pacific U?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by DBijnagte, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBijnagte

DBijnagte Initiate (107) Dec 7, 2012 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

My wife will be traveling to Seattle at the end of April and is looking for a bottle shop near Seattle Pacific University with a good selection to pick up some stuff we can't get in MN. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

2. BuckeyeOne

BuckeyeOne Zealot (513) Mar 9, 2008 Washington

Does she have a car, or is she walking and/or busing?

3. DBijnagte

Beer Trader

She'll have a car the entire time she's there.

4. BuckeyeOne

BuckeyeOne Zealot (513) Mar 9, 2008 Washington

Bottleworks (my favorite and I think the best bottle shop in Seattle proper) is a 10 minute drive from SPU. Also, Whole Foods Interbay, which has a more than decent selection, is a 3-4 minute drive from SPU. She will also be able to pick up cans and bottles from Fremont Brewing, which she could drive to an a minute or two. It's easily within walking distance.

For her own dining and consumption, assuming she too enjoys good beer, she is within easy walking distance of not only Fremont Brewing but also Brouwer's Cafe.

DBijnagte likes this.
  5. DBijnagte

Beer Trader

She's big on IPAs and stouts so she definitely will be making trips to Fremont and Brouwer's. Thanks for the suggestion!

6. bifrost17

bifrost17 Initiate (0) Dec 16, 2011 Washington

Since she's going to have a car I highly recommend that she checks out Chucks Hop Shop.

DBijnagte likes this.
  7. OakedCanuck

OakedCanuck Initiate (0) Jun 23, 2009 Washington

...and to bring extra money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.