Single cans and bottles store in Nassau County

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by ubme4aday, Jun 19, 2017.

1. ubme4aday

ubme4aday Initiate (0) Jun 3, 2015 Indiana

I am going to be in Long Island next weekend and I am looking to pick up some local beers (Barrier, Oyster Bay, etc...) I prefer to get singles so I can mix it up. Is there any good places in Nassau that has a good selection of singles?

2. yossle

yossle Initiate (149) Dec 31, 2016 New York
    Beer Trader

Syoaaet beverage has a good selection and sells singles. However, their prices are outrageous.

2Xmd and BoardwalkBock like this.
  3. BoardwalkBock

BoardwalkBock Devotee (457) Aug 18, 2012 New York
    Beer Trader

Monarch does singles or will sell you a single of a 4/6 pack if you ask. They have some cans of sand city, barrier, singlecut, etc. If you have the time I highly suggest just going straight to the source. Barriers got a great taproom and the new food truck has delicious food. Never been to Oyster Bay as I'm not a fan but give it a try if you are near by.

yossle likes this.
  4. BoardwalkBock

Beer Trader

Yea they tried to charge me $10 for a single POC (first batch) before it was even hyped up.

5. mstrcrwly

mstrcrwly Aspirant (201) Dec 21, 2013 New York
    Beer Trader

Hicksville Beer & Soda let's you make your own 6'ers

libeerguy23 likes this.
  6. BoardwalkBock

Beer Trader

Right always forget about that even though its 5 mins from my office.

• About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.