SoMe Brewing

Discussion in 'New England' started by MVP09, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MVP09

MVP09 Initiate (0) Oct 19, 2012 Massachusetts

Anyone try it yet. Heading up around the new year. Hopefully I get to sample at that time

2. skipjack17

skipjack17 Initiate (0) Dec 12, 2009 Massachusetts

Might be heading up at the end of the week...

Can they not do samples right now?

3. drocpsu

drocpsu Initiate (175) Dec 25, 2006 New Hampshire

I read in an article today that they have 4 beers on tap currently and will have 2 more soon. Samples are 4oz, and I think you can get pints as well.

skipjack17 likes this.
  4. DinoBlueShoes

DinoBlueShoes Initiate (0) Jun 29, 2011 Maine

I stopped by there last week and sampled their 4 beers and bought a growler of the Whoopie Pie Stout. The beer was good and owner was happy to talk about all of them. They sell 4oz tasters and I think 13oz talls. More beers are being added to the mix soon, possibly this week. They have a tasting bar with taps and tables so you can sample and sit and enjoy the beer and then fill up a growler and take your favorite home. If you have your own growler, you might want to bring it or they have 32oz on sale for $4 and 64oz on sale for $8

5. BeerPilgrim11

BeerPilgrim11 Initiate (0) Mar 2, 2011 New Hampshire

I'm not 100 percent but I think in the state of Maine you have to use the growler from the specific brewery. I'm positive it's the law in NH.

6. Davl22

Davl22 Disciple (301) Sep 27, 2011 New Hampshire
    Trader

The beers are great, especially the stout. The have a black ipa and dark rye ale on tap next.

7. DinoBlueShoes

8. DinoBlueShoes

You might be right on that growler law... not sure on that one...if anyone knows please add to thread

9. sanborn13

sanborn13 Initiate (0) Sep 12, 2011 Maine

In Maine brewers are required to fill their own growlers so you will end up with a very nice SoMe Brewing 64 or 32 ounce growler for your collection.

10. Cavanaghty

Cavanaghty Initiate (0) Apr 19, 2012 Maine

I stopped by and tried all 4 they currently have, pretty good so far. Owner is a good guy. He is currently brewing some others soon to be available. Still waiting for the admins to add the brewery and the beers from SoMe, hopefully they should be up soon.

Lone_Freighter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.