Southern tier in Dfw

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by jmdarcy, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmdarcy

jmdarcy Initiate (0) Jul 15, 2010 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

I saw a tweet from Southern Tier that they will be out here in October. I have been hearing this for the past couple years but it looks like its finally happening. Anyone else hear anything?

2. mattisloco

mattisloco Devotee (413) Feb 13, 2007 Texas
    Beer Trader

They're in Houston and Austin so it sounds legit to me.

3. UtisTheLaw

UtisTheLaw Aspirant (276) Jul 26, 2012 Texas
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Southern Tier Brewing signs with Texas’ Andrews, begins distribution in October

4. lonestarbev

lonestarbev Initiate (44) Oct 18, 2006 Texas
    Beer Trader

Yup will be here in October.
    Also guaranteed Pumking for you pumpkin lovers!

codybear127 likes this.
  5. jmdarcy

jmdarcy Initiate (0) Jul 15, 2010 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

Pumking is a disappointment in my opinion. I heard so many good things but it just has a strange fake grahmn cracker taste from the extract they use.

6. Lutter

Lutter Initiate (0) Jun 30, 2010 Texas

No diabeetus for you!

7. mridgley

mridgley Initiate (29) Aug 3, 2009 Texas
    Beer Trader

I agree - I love pumpkins. I traded one of my pumkinators for a pumking and it was a drain poor for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.