Spokane / Coerdalene

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by GolfingGq, Jan 12, 2018.

1. GolfingGq

GolfingGq Initiate (129) Apr 6, 2013 California
    Beer Trader

in liberty lake area, and going to do some drinking today. Probably only have time to hit up one brewery, which should it be? I have been to Iron Goat and Selkirk Abbey already. Any suggestions?
  2. beertunes

beertunes Poo-Bah (4,940) Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

Those would have been my suggestions. Perhaps 12 String in Spokane Valley?
  3. stevesbeer

stevesbeer Initiate (181) May 17, 2016 Washington
    Beer Trader

Yeah in that area is a bit of a dead zone, off hand I would say 12 String, or Mad Bomber out in Hayden. Post Falls brewing is doing better and there is always Perry Street in Spokane.
  4. catscadia

catscadia Initiate (154) Feb 25, 2016 Washington
    Beer Trader

Perry Street or Post Falls Brewing would be my suggestions. Or if you want to try something unique; Bellweather.
    woemad likes this.
  5. woemad

woemad Poo-Bah (2,715) Jun 8, 2003 Washington
    Beer Trader

If only having time to hit one brewery, I'd make it Perry Street (that will complete the Spokane/CDA brewery must try trifecta for you) which will also put you just up the street from the Lantern, who always have a good taplist and are doing a winter beer fest this weekend.

Also, as already been mentioned, not far from Liberty Lake is Post Falls Brewing. I don't put them in quite the same category as Iron Goat/Selkirk Abbey/Perry St, but they also make some excellent beers.
    checktherhyme and zestd like this.
  6. ppilot

ppilot Initiate (116) Jul 17, 2009 Oregon

I've tried most of the breweries in CDA and I wouldn't go out of the way to go back, though there are a couple of places in downtown that have some impressive tap lists. In terms of Spokane, I really liked Perry Street. Still need to make it Iron Goat next time we are visiting the inlaws.