So this past weekend(Saturday) we were brewing a Citra/Mosaic hop IPA....We ended up having some extra wort....It ended up being about 2 gallons once the mash drained.... So I figured what the hell I have been wanting to try a spontaneous fermentation. So I took 2 gallons boiled it separate and added about .6oz of mosaic at the 20 minute mark for hopefully some antibacterial properties. It was in a small stainless steel pot with a couple muslin bags stretched over it. I took it out to my moms shed since it was raining at the moment and let it cool overnight....I couldn't get back to it on Sunday so it sat....On Monday morning my mother took it out and let it sit in the flower bed out of the sun....I was finally able to get to it today and see what was going on. I pulled the muslin bags off and it was fermenting already.... Has a real strong fruity nose with a little spice.....Pretty excited to see what happens with it. I know it a bit bigger volume then most start with.... Here is a picture of it in the gallon carboy.