Stone mint chocolate

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by seasum, Oct 23, 2012.

1. mattchow

mattchow Jun 24, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

didn't care for it, beanbone, if you want my remaining two bottles, BM me.

BeanBone and air like this.
  2. air

air Mar 28, 2007 Texas

Is there still any around in Dallas/Houston? I have a friend looking for one and I'd like to help her out. mattchow - where are you located?

3. BeanBone

BeanBone Oct 12, 2006 Texas

You sir, are awesome.

4. Heretic42

Heretic42 Aug 31, 2011 Texas
    Beer Trader

The last place I saw any was at Whole Foods Park Ln in Dallas. They had a bunch on the 17th, but I don't know the current stock. I believe the usual suspects around Plano are out.

5. air

air Mar 28, 2007 Texas

I actually grabbed the last couple bottles from that store. And they were drank the same night, so good!

Smith Street Spec's in Houston just got more, would appreciate if anyone could grab 2 bottles for me. Of course will pay you back when I get down to Houston for the holidays, plus I'll throw in something from outside the area as thanks for your effort :) fire me a PM!

6. BeanBone

Just picked up a couple at Smith St. Some asshole Azzy'd like 18 bottles when the guy's back was turned right before I got there. When I left they had around a case on the floor still.

gottabetweed likes this.
  7. Daemose

Daemose Oct 3, 2011 Texas
    Beer Trader

8. Ford

Ford Sep 8, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

I totally agree...

Daemose likes this.
  9. PaulUH

PaulUH Aug 14, 2012 Texas

Specs #46 pearland prwy gots bout 10 bottles

10. HopAG

HopAG Sep 22, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

Heb bunkerhill had some left in a box on the floor. Around 6 left, took 2 home. That stuff is delicious

11. JoeDurp

JoeDurp Nov 5, 2011 Texas

Any in the Allen area?

12. TXhomebrewer

TXhomebrewer Dec 4, 2010 Texas

Some douchebag just bought the entire case specs rayford/sawdust just got. Anybody know if any places in north Houston that has it?

13. BeanBone

Daaaaaaaamn, I didn't even think they'd get it, wish I'd stopped by. So now that's two cases at least that have been Azzy'd from Spec's locations this week. Ugh.

14. cfrobrew

cfrobrew Oct 9, 2012 Texas

This just showed up at the Bay Area Specs... One bottle limit.

15. pawpaw

pawpaw Jan 18, 2011 Wisconsin
    Beer Trader

WFM Kirby has 1/2 a case or so in the back. Just ask someone in the Specialty Dept.

16. Ford

Ford Sep 8, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

NOOOOOOOOO....... ok... my wife might be able to make it there before 9pm to grab one...

Double NOOOOOOOOOO she already left work and isn't close to the store anymore...argh!

She's checking at the Specs at Bay Area and 528 now...

and of course they don't have it.. oh well.. I am not destined to try this beer...curse you beer gods!

17. AHood

AHood Nov 28, 2012 Texas

Anyone know if there is any in the Fort Worth area?

18. TxUltraRunner

TxUltraRunner Aug 16, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

Mason Rd Specs just got theirs in today.

19. DonD

DonD Jun 23, 2008 Texas
    Beer Trader

Specs at 290/Jones got some in yesterday.

20. Ford

Ford Sep 8, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

I was able to get one bottle from Specs Bay Area.... they had a one bottle limit.. I got it yesterday... not sure if they still have any left.

21. MoxJr

MoxJr Nov 6, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

i've got an extra... tried one last night and didn't really like it, so up for trades

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe