Sucaba

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by Kuester, Feb 3, 2013.

1. StubFaceJoe

StubFaceJoe Nov 24, 2011 Colorado

Picked it up at Whole Foods on Pearl.

2. guyforget

guyforget Nov 12, 2009 Colorado

a dingo ate your what?

3. MarkyMOD

MarkyMOD Apr 5, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Yea I've only been to two places lately, but those places have me convinced it's all over Boulder, shouldn't be hard to get for anyone who wants a couple bottles and apparently there's more expensive as hell Bruery bottles to throw my paycheck at :$

4. FarmerTed

FarmerTed May 31, 2011 Colorado

I've seen it a bunch of places, and got a bottle for $13.49 today. I didn't really like it that much last year, but figured, what the hell, I should give it another shot. It's almost half the price of any of Great Divides barrel-aged beers, so it's totally worth trying again.

5. ArrogantB

ArrogantB Jun 9, 2006 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Tried to get one today at Argonaut and Joy and was too late. Anyone know where to still get one in Denver?

6. gklover1

gklover1 Oct 18, 2009 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Boulder Liquor Mart had them as of 1pm.

7. FarmerTed

FarmerTed May 31, 2011 Colorado

I would try Applejack's; stuff like Sucaba usuallly hangs around a while.

8. coreymcafee

coreymcafee May 30, 2006 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Call first. They didn't have any a couple of days ago.

9. ssteigerwald

ssteigerwald Mar 4, 2010 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Cornerstar released some last night y'all. And they still had it at lunch today. But, definitely call first...they got one case and in their words "it's flying off the shelves".

In other news, the Elevation van just pulled up to Cornerstar as I was leaving, and the driver carried out a 4-pack of something to the store. Assuming we are going to see those 4-packs all over soon.

10. Prospero

Prospero Jul 27, 2010 Colorado
    Beer Trader

First Cast or Little Mo' probably, saw it in Dillion last weekend, only other place I've seen it is that place called Mile something or other, both excellent.

11. Dtapeski

Dtapeski Oct 26, 2012 Colorado

Got it from them today. They also had Bigfoot 4pks at $7.99

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe