Sucks in Atlanta

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by charlottemoeron, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlottemoeron

charlottemoeron Initiate (0) Feb 22, 2013 North Carolina

Why are there no breweries open in Atlanta on a Tuesday? This freaking city sucks!!! Please someone, point me in the right direction tomorrow.

For all the people looking to see where the Lagunitas is, sorry, wrong thread. We have plenty in Charlotte though. Not sure how you're looking there.

2. RDMII

RDMII Disciple (385) Apr 11, 2010 Georgia

Because breweries in GA don't operate like they do in NC. Plenty of bars to ease your mind though.

3. charlottemoeron

Staying in Northlake off La Vista.....not familiar with the area at all. Please point me in the right direction. Im not married to the hotel either and can easily change.

Plan on hitting Terrapin on Wednesday, slight detour on the way back from Charlotte.

4. ekardz

ekardz Aspirant (274) Dec 6, 2009 New York
    Trader

you bring anything to trade? i'm going to be up by northlake all day tomorrow.

5. beaufreka

beaufreka Initiate (58) Dec 14, 2008 South Carolina

Go to Brick Store in Decatur or Porter and Wrecking
    Bar in Little Five.

will_eye_e, ari32 and dbrelsfo like this.
  6. charlottemoeron

@ekardz, I dont have much on hand that would excite you and I am leaving at 6am tomorrow. I have Hop, Drop & Roll (cold in the fridge) and I have Wicked Weed Oblivion and Black Angel. I am on the lookout for some MooHooChiato while I am there, maybe BOMB! too as that seems to be evasive in SC. Hit me up though if you want. Happy to buy you a beer @ Wrecking Bar if you are still up there around dinner time.

7. FATC1TY

FATC1TY Champion (863) Feb 12, 2012 Georgia

Your looking for two beers that came and went.

Go to the bars. Breweries suck in atlanta because our laws are garbage. Great beer in town but you have to go to a bar or a bottle shop to get it.

Your also in a part of town that isn't near much beer wise.

8. ari32

ari32 Initiate (0) Jul 16, 2013 Georgia

If you want Bomb, it might still be on tap at Argosy in East Atlanta Village (it's listed on their menu online still), but like FATC1TY said, it's been gone from the shelves for a while now.

9. RDMII

Agreed, MHC and Bomb are gone, but more Bomb is coming end of the month.

Go to L5P, hit The Porter and The Wrecking Bar. You won't need to do anything else.

10. will_eye_e

will_eye_e Aspirant (258) Jul 29, 2013 Florida
    Trader

Picked up some BOMB! at Greens on Ponce Wednesday night last week. There was plenty to go around and only three bucks and some change at that per bottle.

11. RDMII

The brewery goofed on the original run, price on the next run will be correct, at roughly 50% more.

12. will_eye_e

will_eye_e Aspirant (258) Jul 29, 2013 Florida
    Trader

Yeah, I read in another thread about the price goof. Kind of wish I picked up a few more bottles to bring home to Florida, but oh well :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.