Terrapin Releases Mango Dreamsicle

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by Jason, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Jason

Jason Founder (8,641) Aug 23, 1996 Massachusetts
    Staff Moderator Fest Crew Society

Mango Dreamsicle, the third in Terrapin's Dreamsicle series, is shipping to distributors soon!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Athens, GA (OCT 2020) - First there was Strawberry, then Peach, and now it’s time for the third beer in our specialty series: Mango Dreamsicle.

Mouthwatering mango flavors collide into a dense creamy sweetness that helps to create our Mango Dreamsicle IPA. This luscious fruit-forward beer will have you dreaming of your very own tropical paradise.

Available in 6-packs of 12oz cans and on draft, Mango Dreamsicle will be shipping to distributors starting this week. 6-packs will be available for curbside pick-up at the brewery starting this week if you live near Athens!

In an effort to cut down on our carbon footprint, packaging materials, and waste (in line with our Terraprint initiative) we are shifting to samples by request only. Please respond to this email if you are interested in receiving Sunray as a press sample. We are also happy to provide pictures if you are looking for imagery outside of what is attached if you prefer not to receive packages due to COVID-19. Thank you!

[​IMG]

About Terrapin Beer Co.
    Terrapin Beer Co. began as a daydream between founders John Cochran and Spike Buckowski, who brewed and released their first beer in 2002. Inspired by the creative culture of Athens, Ga., the brewery’s home, Terrapin continues to produce unique beers year after year. Whether you’re joining us for a brewery tour at our tasting room, drinking a Hopsecutioner at your favorite watering hole, enjoying some Luau Krunkles on the beach, sipping some Up-Hi on your back porch, or enjoying a RecreationAle after a long day on the trail, we hope you appreciate the dedication we’ve put into our beers.

2. rgordon

rgordon Meyvn (1,085) Apr 26, 2012 North Carolina

Takes me back to childhood, dreamsicles and such.. Where is Munich Lowenbrau? It was my choice at 16.

3. JimKal

JimKal Zealot (512) Jul 31, 2011 North Carolina

I know taste is such an individual thing but this sounds just awful to me.

WCKDVBZ likes this.