1. 310gts

310gts Initiate (52) Jun 22, 2018 California
    Trader

I might have missed their main thread, my apologies if I did, but thought this was pretty interesting. Looks like Three Weavers is going to be releasing brewery only cans once a month now:

Atrox77, TinFang and J-loco like this.
  2. Doma

Doma Initiate (33) May 19, 2019 California

Never enough of a good beer! Three Weavers is a very solid brewery.

310gts likes this.
  3. pro100

pro100 Disciple (338) Oct 12, 2014 California
    Society

Not to far from me. I'm down for a four pack

310gts likes this.
  4. 310gts

Trader

:beers:

J-loco likes this.
  5. 310gts

Trader

two lagers this month. :+1:

KevSal likes this.
  6. SoCalBeerIdiot

SoCalBeerIdiot Savant (904) Mar 10, 2013 California
    Society

johnInLA and 310gts like this.
  7. IcyTrout

IcyTrout Initiate (173) Feb 1, 2018 California

8. dcgunman

dcgunman Champion (826) Jul 1, 2009 California
    Trader

Very nice for sure. A good start for sure. Maybe do something like what Chicago White Sox's Guaranteed Rate Field and have a Craft Kave and Revolution Brewing Bar. I was in Chicago 2 weekends ago and went to see the Angels in town. Paid for cheap $7 seatsand never sat in them. We spent out entire time at both Revolution Brewing and Craft Kave. Both excellent location to view the game. And the price was cheap compared to Anaheim Stadium. Being in Inglewood and a brand new stadium I'm sure the price for a pour or cans will be very high. So good luck with that.
    https://www.porchdrinking.com/artic...ox-stadiums-craft-kave-boasts-75-craft-beers/

https://www.brewbound.com/news/revo...-sox-new-taproom-inside-guaranteed-rate-field

9. OTB

OTB Devotee (468) Sep 2, 2011 California

As a Rams season ticket holder I'm stoked that we will have better choices when it come's to game time adult bevies at the new palace in Inglewood.

Cheers,

10. SoCalBeerIdiot

Society

We need to hang out more...on Sundays. :wink:

OTB, johnInLA and BWeezy like this.
  11. pro100

Society

FYI... Three Weavers doesn't do haze

12. cornejo

cornejo Initiate (166) Dec 9, 2013 California

The IPA they did for CCBA was hazy

13. dcgunman

Trader

I had that. I didn’t think it was hazy. Maybe to their standards. Maybe a hazbut? I had a couple of hazy’s in Santa Fe, NM over the weekend. Trust me. There is no haze in New Mexico. I’d consider Monks and Revision as good hazy’s or haze. But most of these wanna be brewery’s haze? Nope.

14. pro100

Society

Was it available in their taproom? They've stated repeatedly that they want nothing to do with haze whatsoever. They're not really into IPA's period imo. I pretty much just like their stouts

15. AndrewK

AndrewK Aspirant (274) Oct 20, 2006 California

You’d think if they were going to print it on a can they’d make sure they knew how to spell kveik correctly.

16. cornejo

cornejo Initiate (166) Dec 9, 2013 California

It was included in the gift bag for CCBA attendees. No mention of it on their IG so I guess it was only for CCBA.

17. SoCalBeerIdiot

Society

Are we talking about 3 Weavers and haze? Or Beachwood and haze? Or Monkish and IPAs, in general. :stuck_out_tongue::wink:

18. dcgunman

Trader

I haven’t been to their taproom lately. But last time I was there they had 3-4 ipa’s on the board. No haze though. I know a lot of our local breweries have stated that they don’t or won’t brew a haze beer. What was the one that had a NO IPA sign inside their taproom? Monks. Is that sign still hanging inside? I would pay $$ for that sign. Looks like pretty much all our SoCal brewery’s are on board with the haze craze. Some more than others. Personally I don’t see a decent brewery surviving these days with no IPA’s, let alone haze.