Town Hall= Pure Class

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Ungertaker, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ungertaker

Ungertaker Initiate (0) Apr 30, 2010 Minnesota

Cheers to Town Hall Brewery! First, they ran an incredibly well-organized release from start to finish. Aside from the keg of Czar Jack having issues on Saturday night (which they handled the only way they could, by not serving from it), I didn't hear of or experience one issue. Second, every employee was as polite and professional as I have ever seen in a restaurant every night of Barrel-Aged Week.

Finally, I lost a ticket for a bottle before the week started. I knew the number on the back of the ticket. When I picked up my Buffalo Bock bottle, I asked the general manager if there was anything tha could be done about it. He asked me for my contact info and the ticket number then told me if, after two weeks, the ticket had not been turned in, I could claim my bottle. Long story short, I found out today there was a bottle waiting for me at Town Hall! The staff could have easily wrote me off, either to my face or behind my back- politely or otherwise. But, they didn't.

I felt I had to share this with the community. Too many brewery-only releases seem to get bad press on here. Even if they hadn't been able to provide me with the bottle that I essentially lost, the handling of the situation was as classy as I could ever expect. They have gained an even more loyal customer due to their spectacular service and concern for a customer that was too dumb to put his tickets where they wouldn't get lost.

2. biglobo8971

biglobo8971 Initiate (0) May 6, 2010 Minnesota

I totally agree. They bent over back wards to make a great release. From soliciting opinions on the day the tickets were sold to handling the incredible load that picking up the bottles presented itself. Cheers to them.

3. accordselux

accordselux Initiate (0) Nov 26, 2007 Minnesota

I got my bottles, and my wife and I went back a few weeks later for a birthday dinner. They had Czar Jack and Twisted Jim on tap. Yea, I like this place.

It's usually too hard for us to get down there with wait times, parking, etc. But when we do, it's always enjoyable.

4. MBrausen

MBrausen Initiate (0) May 24, 2011 Minnesota

Agreed! There is a reason I'm there weekly! It is a great place, with great people running it!

5. rebis1bear

rebis1bear Initiate (0) Mar 6, 2010 Minnesota

I have nothing bad at all to say about the Barrel Week, it went very smooth and I appreciate the bottle over growler release this year.

Ungertaker likes this.
  6. mothman

mothman Grand Pooh-Bah (5,802) Jun 21, 2007 Minnesota
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I Love Town Hall -Bals

7. JoEBoBpr

JoEBoBpr Initiate (0) Feb 26, 2004 Missouri

That is fucking awesome! Nice job TH. Can't wait to visit it someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.