Trading Enhancements

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Talk' started by instagibmo, Sep 18, 2020.

1. instagibmo

instagibmo Aspirant (288) Sep 30, 2015 Iowa
    Trader

I've always used BA but I've also completed many trades on reddit before it was killed off and most recently on FB groups. I hate FB with a passion but the masses are unfortunately don't. BA has been and continues to be my platform of choice. That said, I would love to see a few enhancements and perhaps sway some of those FB users to migrate here.

1. When you start a conversation with someone from an ISO/FT post, have that post linked or copied for easier reference. When I start conversations, I always copy the details into the convo
    2. Enhance the TR records to include to store the both sides of the trade. I am constantly looking at multiple sources to get an idea of valuation. I understand and have used the completed trades forum, but this would provide for more data as well as be automatic and
    3. Auto close any ISO/FT where there's a TR perhaps after feedback has been given. Would include a link to the traded beers (#2). Being able to scroll through the ISO/FT post and see which are close as well as what the trade was for would a big win.
    I apologize if any of these were already posted...

Respectfully,
    Kip

2. unlikelyspiderperson

unlikelyspiderperson Poo-Bah (1,567) Mar 12, 2013 California
    Society Trader

Those would be awesome improvements