Dismiss Notice
We're bringing our Belgian Beer Fest back to Boston June 22nd & 23rd!

Learn More

Tree House Brewing Co. (August 2015)

Discussion in 'New England' started by MarkJC1018, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ppoitras

ppoitras Poo-Bah (3,839) Jan 15, 2004 Massachusetts

FYI, Hustle kicked at 710pm. During my fill. Doh.

On the plus, in standard Friday PM form, walked right up and got cans and growlers filled tonight. Nice!
  2. Newport_beerguy

Newport_beerguy Zealot (551) Feb 24, 2011 Rhode Island
    Beer Trader

If you want beer in hand by 11:30, to be safe I would lean closer towards 1 hour before opening rather than half hour. Around a month ago there were a few more different beers on and 2pp Green cans, I showed up an hour before and was out around 11:30. If you were only getting cans it will be more like 11:10, but with how low the limits may be tomorrow you will probably want growlers as well.
    sepia5 likes this.
  3. wehaveamap

wehaveamap Initiate (193) Jan 16, 2010 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

I'm drinking a Julius from either June or possibly even May right now and it's still incredibly good. Not sure I can think of another IPA that holds up as well as this.
    Newport_beerguy likes this.
  4. MA_hops

MA_hops Aspirant (287) May 18, 2015 Vermont
    Beer Trader

Hopefully the lines aren't too bad tomorrow... The last time Double Shot w/ Sumatra was on it seemed to last 3+ weeks.
  5. Newport_beerguy

Newport_beerguy Zealot (551) Feb 24, 2011 Rhode Island
    Beer Trader

After having one each of my Ma and Eureka haul from yesterday, I had a month+ old Julius and still great! One more left from that batch and enjoying it Labor or Columbus Day weekend...
  6. MenardMa

MenardMa Devotee (419) Feb 6, 2011 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

Yeah, I did this the first couple times I went back in the brimfield era then quickly realized that they just get in the fucking way. Take them off, they aren't trophies.
  7. eb1610

eb1610 Disciple (340) Jan 3, 2014 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

So back to beer. How is it looking out there today?
  8. skleice

skleice Aspirant (226) Aug 6, 2015 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

Wish I could get some Ma cans, but not gonna happen. Glad to see Double Shot is back though. Hope it is around for weeks like last time.
  9. oldbean

oldbean Aspirant (248) Jun 30, 2005 Massachusetts

Teetering on the brink of an epiphany, one hopes.
  10. abagofit

abagofit Aspirant (235) Oct 31, 2014 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate the advantages my parents have provided me, but most of my friends have similar advantages yet they blow every dollar they make. Regardless of what advantages one has, the simple calculation for financial independence is 25-30x your annual expenses and anyone I talk to about it think it can't be done.

In other news, I heard Tree House makes pretty good beer.
  11. MA_hops

MA_hops Aspirant (287) May 18, 2015 Vermont
    Beer Trader

no line yesterday….was awesome and now i'm looking at 2 2 liter growlers of my favorite beer ever….Double Shot w/ Sumatra!!!!
    darkandhoppy and eb1610 like this.
  12. darkandhoppy

darkandhoppy Aspirant (296) Dec 26, 2008 Connecticut

whoa, hard to make a single serving out of 2l of Double Shot :wink:

I got there at 4:15. No line. This batch of Ma is super delicious. It even seems creamy to me.
    MA_hops and Newport_beerguy like this.
  13. skleice

skleice Aspirant (226) Aug 6, 2015 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

Tree House updated the site tonight. Under cans it says "all sorts of stuff to come".

That sounds awesome! I'm very curious.
    ppoitras, slengteng and Evmo31 like this.
  14. slengteng

slengteng Initiate (158) Apr 9, 2014 Massachusetts

My body is ready.
    MA_hops likes this.
  15. bittym87

bittym87 Initiate (138) Mar 1, 2011 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Will Tree House actually be in attendance at this Friday's Mass Brewers' Guild festival? They've had Trillium on their list until today, when Trillium first became aware of being on said list.
  16. Sheppard

Sheppard Champion (870) Mar 16, 2013 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

@DigitalNate would be the one to ask. If I had to guess, I would say no, based on not going last year and the fact that they're supposed to have a pretty heavy release schedule this weekend.
  17. BeerMaverick

BeerMaverick Initiate (175) Dec 14, 2010 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Didn't know about this but it sounds great. I'd like to hear about this as well if anyone knows.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.