Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Troegs Scratch #111 ?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by DrBier, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrBier

DrBier Poo-Bah (1,586) Jun 12, 2011 Pennsylvania
    Subscriber

Had firkins of this at the brewery this week but no draft. Seems unlikely they only brewed enough for 4 firkins but no mention of draft or bottles. Anyone have any info? Thanks

2. orangesol

orangesol Poo-Bah (2,322) Dec 6, 2009 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

They just pulled some off to make the firkins for the Full Moon event.
    It will be on draft soon, I doubt you will see bottles but who knows.

3. DrBier

DrBier Poo-Bah (1,586) Jun 12, 2011 Pennsylvania
    Subscriber

Thanks, saw #112 Oktoberfest just hit the taps.

4. pumpkin1

pumpkin1 Initiate (0) Jul 31, 2006 Pennsylvania

I was wondering when it would be on tap, too. As of today it is not on, hopefully soon. I had a glass from the firkin and I really liked it! :slight_smile:

5. pumpkin1

Just saw that Scratch 112 is now available in the General Store in bottles and also on draft. Has anyone heard if Scratch 111 was tapped yet?

6. stakem

stakem Poo-Bah (4,957) Feb 20, 2009 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

Just posted today that the new scratch 113 is released via draft only and 111 is available in bottles.

7. pumpkin1

Thank you! Bought a growler fill and had it yesterday, was delicious!!

8. BadJustin

BadJustin Initiate (0) Dec 18, 2010 New York

Just got a bottle in a box from a BA so it's out there. Was stoked to see it.

Edit. Just read the thread. Duh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.