Twin Elephant Brewing (2019)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by dennis3951, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njcraftfan

njcraftfan Initiate (123) Dec 18, 2016 New Jersey

Confirmed per Instagram... Can drop Sunday at noon... standard 1 4pack pp..

hopsputin likes this.
  2. dennis3951

dennis3951 Meyvn (1,011) Mar 6, 2008 New Jersey

Bummer won’t be able to make it, Easter brunch

3. hopsputin

hopsputin Poo-Bah (2,221) Apr 1, 2012 New Jersey
    Society

From the TV show It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. No doubt though, as a nod to you :wink:

4. hopsputin

Society

Full on bloom out there ya'll so make sure you take a minute to breathe it in. We got a rocking holiday weekend setup with 3 drops and a can release. First up tapping today is beer called "Augenweide" brewed in collaboration with Paul Odell reppin’ NJHopz. Paul took home the Best of Show crown from this past falls Motown Mash, the largest American Homebrewers Association and Beer Judge Certification Program sanctioned competition in New Jersey. Shared infatuation in lagers lead us to scale up Augenweide, Paul’s recipe, and we were honored to brew alongside him and bask in his bonafide unbridled passion for brewing Lagers. Brewed during the last few bone chilling weeks of the sprawling Winter season and primed for release with the onset of our first few sunny Spring days. Touch larger in ABV than your traditional Helles Kellerbier at 6.3% ABV but every drop as drinkable, smooth, flavorful and delicious! Notes of bready malt, sweet & grainy, lightly floral. Prost and congrats Paul!

Second up tapping on tapping most likely later on tonight after "Engage Physically" kicks is a new batch of 5.8% ABV "Day Works". We’re talking tanks, pergola post-ups, pool noodles, trail-side, dock-side, backyard picnic cold chillin’, and volleyball on the beach. Star of the show is a custom yeast strain from our new friends at Berkeley Brewing Science from the Bay Area which is “infused brewer’s yeast with DNA from basil and mint, two plants that naturally produce hop-flavored terpenes”, the same aroma compounds that hops produce. Drinkable, fuzzy and bright, approachable and refreshing. Notes of watermelon, rose water, citrus accords, subtle spice, lemon verbena, and doughy crackers.

Third coming out to play on Saturday we have "Neglect Emotionally" coming in at 7.6% ABV. It’s good, it’s sweet, it’s the Golden God of IPAs and it’s following you…in a good way. Perfect form, fluid fast stride, like a beautiful, beautiful gazelle person. Feel that stride, perfect symmetry, prepare to experience magic. Blend of Belgian Pale and American 2-row, championed with spelt, oats and raw wheat. Notes of prowling coconut fruit salad, handsome companionship of orange slices, the bodywork of lime and pithy lemon, and pineapple seizing the gaps.

Finally, on Sunday 4/21 @12pm we have a can release of a new beer called "The Swarm" with one 4 pack per person allotments. Brewed in collaboration with our homies Lost Tavern Brewing over in Hellerton, PA and if you haven't been there yet that's on you so get out there great beer, great spot, great people. As always, our homie @schmittyart killed the label. Local wildflower honey, fanning with a DDH of Citra, Vic Secret and Huell Melon hops. A golden comb “dusted with spice from a million flowers”, honey dancing up on the multi-chambered swirling ensemble that is this hoppy swarm. Roomy, smooth and snug, notes of mango blossom honey, honey roasted pineapple, honeydew and strawberry seed.

On Tap
    This Guy Gets It - Spring Pale Ale - 6.3% ABV
    Worker Drone - Cream Ale - 5.4% ABV
    Engage Physically - American IPA - 6.7% ABV
    Froth - American IPA - 7.2% ABV
    Lil' Monsters - American Pale Ale - 4.7% ABV
    Bee Leash - Saison de Miel - 5.9% ABV
    Pick Apart The Pixels - American IPA - 7.2% ABV

Tapping This Weekend
    Augenweide - Helles Kellerbier - 6.3% ABV (Friday)
    Day Works - American Blonde Wheat - 5.8% ABV (tapping when Engaged Physically kicks)
    Neglect Emotionally - American IPA - 7.6% ABV (Saturday)

The growler fills for this weekend will be:
    This Guy Gets It - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Worker Drone - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Bee Leash - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Lil' Monsters - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nurturing Depenence - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Gathering Clouds - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Augenweide (Friday) - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Day Works (after Engaged Physically kicks) - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Neglect Emotinally (Saturday) - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available

Total Volume limits are 64oz max per person per type of beer.

In the Secondary (coming up)
    Old Raritan - Milk Porter
    Crooked Spoke Adjacent - American IPA
    Nosh: Zappa - American IPA
    Plow United - American Pale Ale

dennis3951 likes this.
  5. njcraftfan

I gotta figure this will not sell out quickly (or maybe at all?) on Easter Sunday... I'm close enough I should be able to sneak over quickly, but have family over and am doing Easter dinner at our house.. hmmm

6. Mrstiffington

Mrstiffington Initiate (120) Jun 8, 2018 New Jersey
    Trader

Do it, do it.

hopsputin and njcraftfan like this.
  7. njcraftfan

went over about 12:20, handful of people in line, I was in and out in 5 mins, but didn't go inside at all... tried the Swarm and really liked it. A bit dank, but the honey was very, very subtle on the finish. I suspect it will perhaps become a little more prominent as the hops settle in a bit.

hopsputin and Mrstiffington like this.
  8. hopsputin

Society

Looks like they’re gearing up for their 3rd anniversary

[​IMG]

njcraftfan likes this.
  9. njcraftfan

has been a great time the last 2 years... if the outdoor space is ready and weather is nice, should be great.

LuskusDelph, dennis3951 and hopsputin like this.
  10. njcraftfan

couple of interesting lower ABV and non-IPA options dropping this weekend, as well as a Strata single-hop Nosh....

-------------

Alright party people it's time to max out and achieve the full potential of the weekend. To help that cause we have 3 brand new beers originating this weekend. First up we have a 4.3% ABV Ordinary Bitter called "Grinning Lions of Cheshire". Mild fruit and some malt in the aroma with nice toffee and caramel notes on the palate. High drinkability here from the traditional lower carbonation and alcohol. Second up is another turn in our rotating Nosh series, 7% ABV "Nosh: Zappa". “Explore the possibilities and transcend its’ limits,” Uncle Frank inspires us to harness our inner freak icon and embrace the modicum of free form with our experimental approach to single hopped hoppy zoot allured IPA. The mother of this invention is Zappa hops, grown exclusively by CLS Farms, Zappa is a 100% neomexicanus aroma hop from the mountains of New Mexico. We know a masterpiece when we hear it and this hop is an unassailable, orchestral, surreal fruit salad collage. Our resident White Airhead en regalia, notes of blue java banana, pineapple in Easter hay, purple drink (grape soda), midori, mixed berry Tropicana, melon, fruity pebbles with spicy resiny ends. Lastly we have a 5.4% ABV Grisette entitled "Curious Grizz". A depth of sweet grain and bready with very light fruit notes, lemon zest, peach tea, and a little passion fruit.

Lastly, we are making good progress on our outdoor space with pavers going down this week and again we appreciate your patience during the build out. We also officially announced our 3 year anniversary date (May 11th 2pm - 10pm) with some info you can find on the flyer at the bottom of this email.

On Tap
    Lil' Monsters
    - American Pale Ale - 4.7% ABV
    Nosh: Zappa - American IPA - 7% ABV
    Augenweide - Helles Kellerbier - 6.3% ABV
    Day Works - American Blonde Wheat - 5.8% ABV
    Neglect Emotionally - American IPA - 7.6% ABV
    Nurturing Dependence - American IPA - 7.2% ABV
    Gathering Clouds - American IPA - 7.3% ABV
    Grinning Lions of Cheshire - Ordinary Bitter - 4.3% ABV

Tapping This Weekend
    Curious Griz
    - Grisette - 5.4% ABV (Saturday)

Bee Leash - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Lil' Monsters - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nurturing Depenence - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Augenweide - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Day Works - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Neglect Emotinally - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nosh: Zappa - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Grinning Lions of the Cheshire - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Curious Grizz - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available

Old Raritan
    - Milk Porter
    Crooked Spoke Adjacent - American IPA
    False Data - American IPA
    Plow United - American Pale Ale
    Nosh: Nelson Sauvin - American IPA
    Time2Shine - American IPA

LuskusDelph, dennis3951 and hopsputin like this.
  11. hopsputin

Society

The low abv stuff this week is really solid. Augenwide is good, perhaps could use a touch more crispness..but would not hesitate buying this again for a second.

Curious Griz is phenomenal. It’s a touch higher abv for a Grisette, but it’s such a smooth and tasty beer. I’m grabbing a growler of this.

12. njcraftfan

stopped in this afternoon - may be the most diverse tap list I've seen there yet... Lager, Bitter, Grisette, Saison, Blonde, and a couple of IPAs. I missed trying the grisette, I did a flight and was going to fill a growler and try the Gris, but the line blew up on me...

enjoyed the bitter, and the Nosh: Zappa, but best of my flight was the Neglect Emotionally

outdoor space is looking really nice, pavers down... bunch of reclaimed barn wood piled up to build maybe seating, and/or fencing / features... should be nice. Bigger area than I thought it might be. The added light the doors bring to the tap room is nice too.​

13. hopsputin

Society

Sipping on some Neglect Emotionally which is really nice. Another great NEIPA. Curious Griz is still the winner of the current tap list for me.

dennis3951 likes this.
  14. dennis3951

It also means your beer can get sun struck at that end of the table!

jmerizio likes this.
  15. njcraftfan

Some anniversary details posted to FB. Not opening til 2pm. Kind of a bummer as that 12-2 is usually the quieter sweet spot... lol. Plan to stop by for sure tho.
    —————

3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

- Our taproom will open Saturday at 2pm - 10pm
    - Family Friendly Hours: 2pm - 5pm
    - NO FLIGHTS
    - Please carpool / Uber / Lyft to help parking
    - Food will be sold by our friends from the Stirling Tavern and Stirling Hotel right outside: $10 all you can eat (pork & short-rib steam buns, a whole smoked pig, smoked bacon, & couple sides mac & cheese, potato salad, etc.)

We write you this week from a very humble & thankful state of mind. This journey has far and away surpassed our wildest dreams and it is mostly because of all you wonderful people that make up this great community. We are forever grateful for the relationships we have built through this adventure and will continue to do everything in our power to make sure this great brand continues to represent that. We hope that a lot of you are able to make it by this Saturday to celebrate with us or at least a cheers a pint sometime during the weekend.

16. dennis3951

@njcraftfan thanks looks like I can make for the 1st time.

hopsputin and MacMalt like this.
  17. hopsputin

Society

Hope they save ya a glass :wink:

18. mumbles44

mumbles44 Aspirant (238) Jan 22, 2016 New Jersey
    Trader

Re: Sat
    i get no flights, does this also mean no growlers?

how crazy has this been in the past/ do locals assume it will be? I will be close and thinking of heading over but honestly, don't want to deal with a shit show.

19. hopsputin

Society

I didn’t get to go last year, but I was talking to them last weekend and they expect it to be pretty busy.

20. njcraftfan

I would think no growlers would also make sense, but I'm only guessing.. last year they had a few extra taps set up on Jockey Boxes, but they were hit an miss working IIRC. If the outdoor space is open, that means more people allowed in, and this more taps will probably be needed...

while last year was clearly more crowded than 1st year, I was never that bothered by the crowds, and the food is really good.. $10 still a good deal for the quality. YMMV...

21. njcraftfan

past two years they also did a glass, and last year a can drop was on Sunday... wondering if anything in store this year? think they've been pretty slammed with the new tanks, and working on outdoor space, so probably doubtful on cans (plus probably want plenty of beer on hand for Sat.)

22. njcraftfan

Latest email. There will be growler fills.

——-

We write you this week from a very humble & thankful state of mind. This journey has far and away surpassed our wildest dreams and it is mostly because of all you wonderful people that make up this great community. We are forever grateful for the relationships we have built through this adventure and will continue to do everything in our power to make sure this great brand continues to represent that. We hope that a lot of you are able to make it by this Saturday to celebrate with us or at least a pint sometime during the weekend. On Saturday we will be opening at 2pm for the festivities and are family friendly hours will be 2pm - 5pm. We ask that you carpool or use Lyft/Uber to help with parking constraints. We will not be serving flights but there will be tons of beer to drink on site and for to go growler fills. Food will be sold by our friends from the Stirling Tavern and Stirling Hotel and will be $10 all you can eat consisting of pork & short-rib steam buns, a whole smoked pig, smoked bacon, and a couple sides like mac & cheese and potato salad. There will also be a one off anniversary t-shirt for sale and of course tons of laughs and good times for all.

Specifically in regards to the beer, we got four fresh batches lined up to drop this weekend along with a strong list from last weekend to compile 12 drafts. The first domino to fall when "Nosh: Zappa" kicks on Friday will be another leg of this series in "Nosh: Nelson Sauvin". A grain bill designed around the enchanting Nelson Sauvin hop with all the white grape and gooseberry notes you would expect. The other three beers are some old favorites that will be poured on Saturday. First is "Tackleberry" a 5.4% ABV fruited kettle sour. Loaded full patch raspberry rounds with a short sour hammer fall. This heaping helping of happiness is locked and loaded with pureed razz making for one affirmatively tasty fresh jam! Notes of raspberry, raspberry seed, sourdough. Second is "Time2Shine" a 7% ABV American IPA. A demonstration in chug heavy smooth flow & resilient rhythm for all the mad peeps rollin’ deep. A wheat based IPA trued up through and through with a DDH of Aussie hops, Ella & Galaxy. Cycles of seismic tropical fruit on a steady climb. Soft buzz, notes of masticated passionfruit, mangoes, ginger, grapefruit, pineapple and a lick of allspice. Last we have "Split the Megahertz" a 6.8% ABV American IPA. Splash of milk sugar makes this guzzler slick and chewy in the jugular. DDH of Lemondrop, Citra and Galaxy wrapped up in soft golden arms. Notes of ripe honeydew, mango bellini, nectarine and mixed melon delight.

On Tap
    False Data - American IPA - 8.0% ABV
    Old Raritan - Milk Porter - 7.7% ABV
    Nosh: Zappa - American IPA - 7% ABV
    Augenweide - Helles Kellerbier - 6.3% ABV
    Day Works - American Blonde Wheat - 5.8% ABV
    Plow United - American Pale Ale - 5.9% ABV
    Curious Griz - Grisette - 5.4% ABV

Tapping This Weekend
    Nosh: Nelson Sauvin - American IPA - 7.1% ABV (Friday)
    Split the Megahertz - American IPA - 6.7% ABV (Saturday)
    Tackleberry - Fruited Kettle Sour - 5.4% ABV (Saturday)
    Time2Shine - American IPA - 7.0% ABV (Saturday)

Plow United - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    False Data - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Old Raritan - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Augenweide - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Day Works - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nosh: Zappa - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nosh: Nelson Sauvin - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available (Friday)
    Split the Megahertz - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available (Saturday)
    Time2Shine - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available (Saturday)
    Tackleberry - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available (Saturday)

Inspire Hope - American IPA
    I'm Seein' Robots - American Pale Ale
    Set the Vector - Saison
    Name TBD - Session Honey Pale Ale

23. MacMalt

MacMalt Poo-Bah (4,206) Jan 28, 2015 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Wow, this batch of False Data is fantastic! I enjoyed it last Fall but it's even better: Soft, plush, and flavorful with abundant citrus. And the mouth feel is super creamy. This is a first rate American IPA!

dennis3951 and hopsputin like this.
  24. I_can_smell_the_hops

I_can_smell_the_hops Initiate (64) Apr 2, 2017 New Jersey
    Trader

Thinking of heading over today - is their outdoor area open yet?

25. hopsputin

Society

yep

26. dennis3951

There will be growler sales. See post 182.

27. hopsputin

Society

Im here now. There’s a line, but nothing too crazy. Foods not ready yet, but the patio area is nice..glad they did this

28. dennis3951

In line for a beer the line is out the door looks like a 1 and done day

29. njcraftfan

must have gotten there around same time, line to door - had to double fist the first order...lol. Line abated by 4:00 or so, and food showed up. The outdoor space is nice, and they have a lot more to do. Going to be killer with the pergola, fire pit, furniture, etc planned. Looking forward to hanging out.

30. njcraftfan

doesn't do it justice, but nice shot they posted of the outdoor space, to be finished...

31. mumbles44

Trader

how's this weekend looking?

32. hopsputin

Society

Haven’t seen an email or anything in a few weeks

33. njcraftfan

they haven't put out an e-mail in weeks... just have to follow IG for potential updates, or follow untapped for additions to the menu. Hopefully go back to emails soon. From new untapped menu I see:

Taplist:
    1. Stand Together Pale Ale - American (5.9%)
    2. Nosh: Nelson Sauvin (Nitro) IPA - American 7.1% ABV
    3. Inspire Hope IPA - American 7.1% ABV
    4. Grinning Lions of Cheshire English Bitter 4.3% ABV
    5. Set the Vector: (A7, B7, C7, D1) Saison / Farmhouse Ale
    6. Time2Shine IPA - American
    7. Curious Griz Grisette 5.4% ABV • N/A IBU
    8. Old Raritan Porter - Other 7.7% ABV
    9. High Kick Contest Pale Ale - American 5.5% ABV
    10. I'm Seein' Robots IPA - American 6.7% ABV

on deck:
    Nosh: Loral
    Demon Barber (looks like a 4.7% English pale ale)

dennis3951 likes this.
  34. dennis3951

I was there yesterday, that list is on the chalkboard. I'm Seeing Robots is new tapped last Sunday. It's a good beer.

35. mumbles44

Trader

coolthanks guys. how is set the vector?

36. njcraftfan

it varies from batch to batch, as the "coordinates", change, kind of like the NOSH series... it usually good though, but I've seen versions from 7+% abv down to sub 5%... so hard to say anything about this one without the written description

37. hopsputin

Society

Can’t speak to the current batch, but it’s been my favorite beer from them. They’re great at Saisons, and this one is my favorite.

38. hopsputin

Society

It’s like they read our mind:

Our sincerest apologies for the long radio silence since our 3 year anniversary we have been running like crazy getting our outdoor beer garden all up and running and filling our new 12 bbl fermenter with its inaugural batch of "Lil' Shimmy Ye'" American Pale Ale. I am sure ya'll are as sick of the rain as us so we are excited to enjoy some outdoor pints for what looks to be a mostly clear skies and warm weather weekend. We have a good mix of crushable fresh hops and some low ABV easy drinkers for your enjoyment with two new beers dropping as well. The first beer that went to tap last night is an iteration in our Saison series "Set the Vector". In this series we experiment with different malt, hop, yeast & specialty secondary ingredient combinations and track those pieces with alphanumeric codes. This time around we have 7% ABV "Set the Vector:slight_frown:A7,B7,C7,D1)" which has no specialty secondary ingredients but was dry hopped heavily with Idaho 7 & Azacca hops. Full description and tasting notes to follow online shortly. The second beer which should tap today is also part of an IPA series we do called "Nosh" to highlight individual hops or a pairing of hops with a custom malt bill. This time around we have "Nosh: Loral" that comes in at 7.2% ABV. Loral is a newer hop in our arsenal and supposedly this crop from the third year of harvesting has really matured to showcase some amazing fruit juicy, lemon-citrus notes alongside its core peppery, herbal and floral noble notes.

On Tap
    Stand Together - American Pale Ale - 5.9% ABV
    Nosh: Nelson Sauvin - American IPA - 7.1% ABV
    Inspire Hope - American IPA - 7.1% ABV
    Set the Vector: (A7, B7, C7, D1) - Hoppy Saison - 7% ABV
    Time2Shine - American IPA - 7% ABV
    High Kick Contest - American Pale Ale - 5.5% ABV
    I'm Seein' Robots - American IPA - 6.7% ABV

Tapping This Weekend
    Nosh: Loral - American IPA - 7.2% ABV (Friday)

Stand Together - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nosh: Nelson Sauvin - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Inspire Hope - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Set the Vector:slight_frown:A7,B7,C7,D1) - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Time2Shine - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    High Kick Contest - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    I'm Seein' Robots - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nosh: Loral - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available (Friday)

Nosh: Simcoe - American IPA
    Separate Entirely - American IPA DDH Nelson Sauvin, Idaho 7 & Citra
    Foggiest Notion -American IPA DDH Lemondrop, Citra & Mosaic
    Lil' Shimmy Ye' - American Pale Ale DDH Belma, Mosaic & Citra
    Name TBD - Milk Porter w/ Coconut & Vanilla Bean

dennis3951 likes this.
  39. hopsputin

Society

Hey party people happy Friday and for all you Father's out there, hoppy early Father's Day ya'll deserve some fresh suds this weekend and we got you covered with three drops. Starting tonight we will have fresh batches of "Worker Drone" & "Foggiest Notion". "Worker Drone" is our 5.4% ABV Cream Ale with 10% flaked corn and local wildflower honey added twice to build a little sweet mortar between the grainy bricks. "Foggiest Notion" is a 7.4% ABV American IPA with a touch of lactose. Sleek, sweet and smooth. The flex of barley flakes and wheat elbowing into the clean shine of Pilsner malt. Fluffed and folded up with Lemondrop, Citra & Mosaic hops. The mist of lupulin washes over you and penetrates the dome, a tectonic milk sugar blast firing into resinous synaptic pathways, a flash bang of grapefruit-milk punch to the frontal cortex to get your hoppy head right. Notes of meyer lemon, melon meringue, peach-mango smoothie and grapefruit juice. Finally after High Kick goes most likely tonight some time, we have yet another iteration in our hop series "Nosh" this time around 6.7% ABV highlighting that original bad boy, the dank warrior. Simcoe grips the reigns and electrifies the panorama, blazing through the malt loaf formed terrain, past pillars of flaked oats and torrified wheat and trekking to unimaginable heights. This is the hoppy truth, the homelands kush, the OG killer. Notes of rain soaked grapefruit, pine stamped earth, tangerine claps across a peachy rumble.

On Tap
    Demon Barber - English Pale Ale - 4.7% ABV
    Nosh: Loral - American IPA - 7.2% ABV
    Separate Entirely - American IPA - 7.1% ABV
    Set the Vector: (A7, B7, C7, D1) - Hoppy Saison - 7% ABV
    Poison the Well - Milk Porter - 9.5% ABV
    High Kick Contest - American Pale Ale - 5.5% ABV
    Worker Drone - Cream Ale - 5.4% ABV
    Foggiest Notion - American IPA - 6.7% ABV

Tapping This Weekend
    Nosh: Simcoe - American IPA - 7.4% ABV (after High Kick goes could be Friday evening)

Demon Barber - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nosh: Loral - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Separate Entirely - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Set the Vector:slight_frown:A7,B7,C7,D1) - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Poison the Well - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    High Kick Contest - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Worker Drone - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Foggiest Notion - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available
    Nosh: Simcoe - 32 or 64 ounce growler vessel fills available (after High Kick goes could be Friday evening)

Gathering Clouds - American IPA
    Mac Mittens - American IPA
    Bowcraft - Belgian Blonde
    Bayonne Bleeder - Hoppy Imperial Red
    The Waiting - Saison

MacMalt likes this.
  40. MacMalt

MacMalt Poo-Bah (4,206) Jan 28, 2015 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Excellent. Looking forward to Bayonne Bleeder!

dennis3951 and hopsputin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.