Two site suggestions

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Talk' started by thebeers, Dec 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebeers

thebeers Sep 10, 2014 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

Wrong thread, but since you mentioned upgrades…

• Can you please make the “Yours” column under beer styles a sortable column again? IIRC, this used to be a thing. (I know I can navigate through some pages and find this info under my own personal beer stats, which is also cool — but doing it within the broader styles list would be more convenient.).
    • Can you please add a “home” button or logo at the top of the page that stays there as you scroll down the page in Safari? IIRC, this went away with the throwback logo change up. The way it is now requires scrolling back to the top of the page in WBAYDN or whatever other long thread to press home — or hitting menu, then home. Either option makes navigating slower.
    Yes, I’m a very lazy man. :beers:

emerge077, Junior, DIM and 8 others like this.
  2. Resistance88

Resistance88 Apr 9, 2015 California
    Trader

Thank you for this. Been wanting to bring this up , but like you I am lazy.
    This is the most annoying thing and surprised no ones brought it up till now

thebeers likes this.
  3. beerjerk666

beerjerk666 Aug 22, 2010 Florida
    Society Trader

I'd really like to see the ability to sort by all categories. Beers and places added, how many beer styles you have had or have left, which states you have left, etc.
    I'm kinda weird like that.

Shanex, BigIronH and thebeers like this.
  4. BBThunderbolt

BBThunderbolt Sep 24, 2007 Kiribati
    Society Trader

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. But, for me, there is a line of buttons : Home, Forums, Beers, Top Rated, Trading, Places, Society, Help, and Gear, across the top of the screen that stays there no matter what.

Shanex likes this.
  5. thebeers

thebeers Sep 10, 2014 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

Those are the options within the menu. But on my phone, you need to click menu and then click home. In the olden times, you could just click home. Half the work.

Shanex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.