1. beatjunkee

beatjunkee Initiate (125) Sep 25, 2010 Virginia
    Trader

hey folks,
    i'll be visiting Calgary june29-july2, then heading out to Banff july2-6, coming from the Northern VA/DC area stateside.

i've read thru some of the other Calgary posts, and am looking forward to checking out Last Best and Bottlescrew (as my airbnb is near there, and i wont have a car).

Are there any other spots that i should def check out in my limited time there, or go out of my way to go to?
    Also, what releases or fresh/must-ISO brews should i target? ..both to have on tap, as well as to-go, to have for Banff hikes or to mule back to the states.

[and if anyone is interested in an IP trade, lemme kno ..and we can coordinate, and so i can plan and pack accordingly]

any info is appreciated
    cheers&thx!

kemoarps likes this.
  2. mountaindewORcrabjuice

mountaindewORcrabjuice Initiate (82) Sep 6, 2017 Connecticut
    Trader

In the same boat here and will actually be around Banff/Canmore at the same time. If you're interested in swapping beer or just having a small bottle share with my wife and I, feel free to reach out. Cheers!

beatjunkee likes this.
  3. wordemupg

wordemupg Poo-Bah (4,159) Feb 11, 2009 Alberta (Canada)
    Society Trader

High Rollers in Banff was pretty fun, bowling and craft taps anyways. I live here and haven't been to half the breweries that have popped up, lol. Beer Revolution is close to where your staying, nothing crazy but wide range of decent taps........

beatjunkee likes this.
  4. beatjunkee

beatjunkee Initiate (125) Sep 25, 2010 Virginia
    Trader

cool.. i'll try to get in touch and maybe we can link up. cheers