Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Italy Visiting Florence, Italy; looking for recommendations

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Drucifer, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drucifer

Drucifer Apr 16, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Hello,

I will be in Florence over the holidays and am looking for some recommendations. I'm wondering if there are any nice bottle shops around the city that carry a good craft selection. I'd like to try some Italian craft beers that are not available in the states. I'm also wondering if any shops in the area carry Cantillon or 3F?

From what I've read; Archea Brewery and COOP seem to be a good start, but I'm hoping you guys can give me a few more spots to check out.

Thanks!

2. miamichael2

miamichael2 Dec 2, 2009 Florida
    Beer Trader

Mostodolce, brewpub near the train station, 5 minute walk. Not sure about bottle shops.

3. reprob8

reprob8 May 22, 2008 United Kingdom (England)

In Florence there is Mostodolce a busy Brewpub with excellent Pizza and BHC The Beer House Club with a good range of Italian craft beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe