Western ND Hopslam?

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by SteveKotajarvi, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveKotajarvi

SteveKotajarvi Initiate (0) Oct 4, 2011 North Dakota

Bell's just recently started distributing out here. I am hopeful that perhaps some Hopslam will wander on out here. Also, for the record, the beer scene is still vastly sub-par, but has improved tenfold.

2. StarRanger

StarRanger Initiate (151) Nov 27, 2006 North Dakota

3. GFG

GFG Initiate (0) Oct 24, 2012 North Dakota

Does this mean I have to wait until about the 28th in Grand Forks too? :(

4. SteveKotajarvi

SteveKotajarvi Initiate (0) Oct 4, 2011 North Dakota

I am in Williston. Really hoping it makes its way out here. I appreciate the update! Thanks.

5. CK21

CK21 Initiate (167) Feb 6, 2011 Colorado

How's the oil boom? Last time I was in Williston, the best you could hope for was Sam Adams. What's changed?

6. GFG

GFG Initiate (0) Oct 24, 2012 North Dakota

Just picked up Hopslam at Happy Harrys in Grand Forks

Icarus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.