Westhampton/Southhampton Bottle Shops?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Bshaw22, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bshaw22

Bshaw22 Defender (685) Aug 29, 2013 Wisconsin
    Trader

I'm going to be at a wedding in the Hampton's this weekend. Any thoughts on the best local shops?

2. KornWallace

KornWallace Zealot (507) Dec 1, 2011 New York
    Trader

There aren't any great bottle shops in the Hamptons to be honest. If you're really looking for local bottles I'd say your best bet is closer to Bellport (Dave's Bellport Beer) or Patchogue (Hoptron Brewtique). On the north side of the island there is the Port Jeff Hop Shop.

What you need to do is visit the South Hampton Publick House. Although on the weekend in season it's going to be packed.

3. BoardwalkBock

BoardwalkBock Zealot (553) Aug 18, 2012 New York

Dave's Bellport Beer has a great selection with a lot of beers that aren't normally found in this area (Jack's Abby, Great Lakes, etc.)

Hell, as the poster above me has noted, if you are in Southhampton, head straight to the source: Southhampton Publick House. Barely a half mile off of Route 27. Great beer, above average food and they sell their 750 mL right on site (Usually Grand Cru, Tripel Abbey Ale, Abbot 12, etc.)

Good luck.

4. xenjoiii

xenjoiii Disciple (311) Jul 24, 2010 New York

Peconic Bay Beverage (right near the Southampton Publick House) has a decent selection. You could easily hit both in one trip. Hope this helps.

5. jaIsPoAn

jaIsPoAn Initiate (0) Aug 1, 2012 New York

Circle beverage in west Hampton is your best bet. They still have allagash sours on the shelf

6. Thishops4u

Thishops4u Disciple (324) Mar 7, 2013 Kansas
    Trader

Not sure if this is in the right neighborhood or not but do you guys know anything about a silent release for SH BRL b2. I'm hearing either this month or next. Have family there so trying to track down a long time want.

7. jaIsPoAn

jaIsPoAn Initiate (0) Aug 1, 2012 New York

Us long islanders would never reveal this information :wink:

8. maddogg

maddogg Initiate (0) Jan 15, 2010 New York

no truth to this

9. Msudukie

Msudukie Aspirant (252) Oct 26, 2013 New York
    Trader

Just watch the shops out there. Lots of beers on the shelf well past their prime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.