What beer/s are on your current ISO list?

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by mjco04, May 25, 2017.

1. mjco04

mjco04 Initiate (164) May 30, 2013 Connecticut
    Trader

Curious what folks are trying to get at the moment and why?

For example, my next trade will probably be West Coast juicebombs (Monkish, Fieldworks etc) and sours from CA and WA (SARA, Holy Mountain specifically)

LobstahRolls likes this.
  2. Jag237

Jag237 Initiate (76) Aug 23, 2014 Virginia
    Trader

Bottle Logic stouts and Cycle stouts, I recently had my first taste of each and now I'm just thirsty for more

Stay_gold and LobstahRolls like this.
  3. LobstahRolls

LobstahRolls Aspirant (229) Mar 16, 2016 Pennsylvania
    Premium Trader

Mostly Angry Chair Stouts. Preferably the Barrel Aged ones. Any Barrel Aged Dark Lord as well as variants. I live bottle art and these are some of the best! And the beer is pretty good to haha!! Cheers.

4. cmukid87

cmukid87 Aspirant (230) Jan 30, 2017 Michigan
    Trader

Coffee Abraxas, BBA Expedition, BA Beer Geek Vanilla Shake, BCBCS and Treehouse. Never had any of them.

5. mjco04

mjco04 Initiate (164) May 30, 2013 Connecticut
    Trader

Yea Angry Chair Stouts I heard are amazing!

KMitch likes this.
  6. eppie82

eppie82 Meyvn (1,058) Apr 19, 2015 Illinois
    Trader

Barrel Aged Dark Lord (any year)... Ive had many DL variants including Marshamallow Handjee but never straight up BADL.

Beatification... I love sours from Russian River and this is the one I haven't had yet.

Pulling Nails 6 .. Because I liked both 4 and 5, and haven't had a beer from Side Project that I would say is anything but very solid.

7. rypkr

rypkr Champion (800) Nov 19, 2011 Pennsylvania
    Trader

Mostly rauchbiers and smoked beers that I don't have access to along with a few things like bcbcs, dark lord, and ba darkness that I just don't have the trade ammo to get ahold of at this time.

LloydDobler likes this.
  8. Sturgeon83

Sturgeon83 Aspirant (281) Mar 11, 2015 Kentucky
    Trader

Stouts, for the most part. God help me I WILL try something from Bottle Logic before it's all said and done.

LloydDobler likes this.
  9. Angerhaus

Angerhaus Crusader (734) Oct 1, 2015 Rhode Island
    Trader

Tired Hands Milkshakes. Sadly, I have no firstborn child to offer in return for them.

Noah_B and yobroitsjoe87 like this.
  10. IAMBDJ1979

IAMBDJ1979 Initiate (0) Jun 6, 2017 Ontario (Canada)

Tree House, Bissel Brothers, Alchemist or any super hazy fresh N.E.I.P.A's . Mikkeller is on my radar too but them not shipping to Canada is a issue

LloydDobler likes this.
  11. jhavs

jhavs Poo-Bah (1,548) Apr 16, 2015 New Hampshire
    Premium Trader

Mornin' Delight is a brew I've tried to trade for a few times. Hasn't worked out.

12. KevinJohnson2

KevinJohnson2 Disciple (376) Jul 8, 2013 Michigan
    Premium Trader

West Ashley... I'm a sucker for apricots and haven't been able to tackle this one yet.

13. mlee2587

mlee2587 Initiate (54) Mar 27, 2015 Missouri
    Trader

I have an extra Pulling Nails 6, if you want to work out a trade PM me.

I've been interested in trying any of the Tired Hands Milkshake IPAs and any of the barrel aged Toppling Goliaths and 3 Floyds.

eppie82 likes this.
  14. eppie82

Trader

I appreciate the offer, and I would have taken you up on if I didn't happen to work out a trade just this week. The box with Pulling Nails 6 is waiting for me when I get off work. Very much looking forward to it.

15. montman

montman Disciple (363) Mar 10, 2009 Virginia
    Trader

The Cycle weekday stouts, I seem to almost make a deal but it just doesn't work out. I suppose it just means I don't have the right bait. Though if fb is any indication it looks like selling at a $100+ markup is the cool thing to do. :rolling_eyes:

16. LloydDobler

LloydDobler Crusader (793) Jul 25, 2014 Indiana
    Trader

Double citra from HF is probably my all time top want, but BA Sump and BA Abraxas have to up there too.

David55555, Number1Framer and jhavs like this.
  17. RavageCat

RavageCat Initiate (64) Jun 24, 2014 New Jersey
    Trader

Damn. Had I seen this last week, I would have picked up an extra growler of Double Citra while I was at Hill Farmstead.

LloydDobler likes this.
  18. needMIbeer

needMIbeer Champion (874) Feb 5, 2014 Tennessee
    Premium Trader

I'm still stuck on the BA stouts and lambics.
    - BT Reserve
    - BA Vanilla Shake
    - BC Rare
    - Fou' Foune
    - LPK/LPF
    - Hommage

19. TonyLema1

TonyLema1 Poo-Bah (1,651) Nov 19, 2008 South Carolina
    Premium

Mostly NE-Style IPAs, unfortunatley I don't have much to trade for them...maybe now that Wicked Weed is in my area, things will pick up

nc41 likes this.
  20. KC11beer

KC11beer Initiate (109) Jun 29, 2016 Florida
    Trader

Been trying to score some Treehouse Green for some time now. I've had most of their regulars but no bites w/ Green!

21. jheimbigner

jheimbigner Devotee (407) Apr 18, 2015 Washington
    Premium Trader

Have you had no luck with anything from Westbrook? Unfortunately, at least in MA, Wicked Weed sees pretty heavy distro and is not too hard to get.

22. pwdbyhops

pwdbyhops Initiate (159) Apr 1, 2015 Ohio
    Trader

Hand of Glory. Seems impossible to get. The few people that have even talked to me said something like "yeah, your valuation is right, but I am going to need a lot more to let go"....lol

23. Junior

Junior Disciple (316) May 23, 2015 Michigan
    Trader

CBS.

flat_lander likes this.
  24. eppie82

Trader

That would be fantastic if it ever gets released again. From what I understand, other than a few employees getting bottles here and there, nothing has been released in the wild since '11. If you want CBS, either find special events where it's served on draft or get lucky and be at Founders brewery on the right day.

Nbrock24 likes this.
  25. pest

pest Disciple (341) Sep 2, 2007 Ohio
    Trader

Pretty sure CBS is expected at the end of the year for another release.

SammyJaxxxx likes this.
  26. SammyJaxxxx

SammyJaxxxx Poo-Bah (2,207) Feb 23, 2012 New Jersey
    Premium Trader

If it is released, the release will be one of the biggest shit shows in years.

brettc22 likes this.
  27. Nhens0016

Nhens0016 Aspirant (246) Aug 23, 2013 Louisiana
    Trader

Well word is, it's #6 on their barrel aged series so would see distribution throughout their footprint. Either way it's going to be a shit show wherever your at.

My list of beers that I would like to try isn't that extensive. Haven't had a tired hands beer yet but have had many milkshake beers before and loved the style. Had treehouse and Trillium, never had other half though so that would be on it. Would like to try some monkish and the veil brewing. Heard great things from both but haven't tried them. Hmmm that's about it though.

SammyJaxxxx likes this.
  28. ECCS

ECCS Initiate (166) Oct 28, 2015 Illinois
    Trader

Currently looking for a raspberry soak for research purposes for an upcoming homebrew.

The limit was 6pp back in April, so I figured I would get some action. But so far, nothing (on other forums mostly, just posted here)

29. ColomboLQ

ColomboLQ Initiate (70) Dec 21, 2015 Texas
    Trader

Fundamental Observation. One day perhaps.

David55555 likes this.
  30. nc41

nc41 Poo-Bah (1,597) Sep 25, 2008 North Carolina
    Trader

Unfortunately WW is seriously expanding its range. Best bet Would be Westbrook BA stuff.

TonyLema1 likes this.
  31. Suffokate310

Suffokate310 Initiate (42) May 7, 2015 California
    Trader

Anything from the East coast pretty much. But I really want to try the Daydream in Green from Other Half or anything from Trillium...

I'm fortunate enough to live near Monkish, so I've been having a lot of their recent juice bombs however.

mjco04 and laughingbeaver like this.
  32. jjamilkowski

jjamilkowski Initiate (68) Mar 8, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

I live near Trillium and I am there at least once a week. If you are still looking let me know.

33. stouts4everyone

stouts4everyone Initiate (0) Feb 26, 2016 Georgia

Zenne. Looking to stock pile because i can't get enough of that beer.

Fahmie25 and jhavs like this.
  34. chitownfanatic21

chitownfanatic21 Initiate (179) Sep 25, 2016 Nebraska
    Trader

NE IPAs, Veil and Aslin, but also would love to get my hands on a Cycle Home State, I wasn't able to make that release but made it to others that week. But also wouldn't mind getting more stuff from CCB, Funky Budha, Creature Comforts and 3 Floyds. I need to travel more.

SammyJaxxxx likes this.
  35. Hinda65

Hinda65 Initiate (126) May 7, 2017 Utah
    Trader

Deschutes Collage #2

I have found pretty much all of their other "reserve beers" but I was never able to find this in stock anywhere.

CowsandBeer and Fahmie25 like this.
  36. Scott17Taylor

Scott17Taylor Meyvn (1,322) Oct 28, 2013 Iowa
    Trader

The next release is a 12 oz 4 pack per person, it should be quite a bit easier to get. If you get it done with someone in Iowa see if you can expand for madhouse stouts, Carpe diem gives mornin delight a run for its money although it is barrel aged, and el jefe is pretty great as well.

jhavs, 7irondave and Beer_Economicus like this.
  37. PrestigeWorldwide

PrestigeWorldwide Zealot (582) Sep 22, 2015 Michigan
    Trader

Jam the radar. Just can't seem to land it.

38. MilkManMike

MilkManMike Initiate (52) Nov 10, 2016 California
    Trader

What beers have you been offering for JTR? This year's never hit public sales. I don't even know if level up members were able to purchase. It was a bottle swap for all infected byzantine vision bottles, empty or full.

39. PrestigeWorldwide

PrestigeWorldwide Zealot (582) Sep 22, 2015 Michigan
    Trader

Regal, kentuckley, rare, last buffalo, dark lord. Have offered some of those with pluses like BA expo, other FB, bbpt5s.

Seems like people want way more than what it is selling for on secondary markets. Might just have to pony up $60.

Beer_Economicus likes this.
  40. MilkManMike

MilkManMike Initiate (52) Nov 10, 2016 California
    Trader

Very legit offer for JTR. I got lucky and my friend shared a bottle. First fruited desert stout I've had and it was fantastic. I haven't had regal or backyard rye. Hopefully soon since the age of them aren't doing them any favor.

PrestigeWorldwide likes this.