Wilmington, NC BA's?

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by hellhammermario, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellhammermario

hellhammermario Initiate (0) Jun 18, 2012 North Carolina

2. eli323232

eli323232 Initiate (0) Dec 13, 2010 North Carolina

Right here man

3. hellhammermario

At least there's another on here. If you're ever at Cape Fear/Front Street/The Homebrew Supply shop, say what's up!

4. VncentLIFE

VncentLIFE Meyvn (1,417) Feb 16, 2011 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

flipdog0 lives in Wilmington, but I do believe hes on a Vermont trip right now.

5. eli323232

eli323232 Initiate (0) Dec 13, 2010 North Carolina

Yeah man I'm at cape fear all the time, sounds like we need to meet flipdog0.

6. hellhammermario

Is he bringing back all the Heady Topper? Let's hope so.

7. flipdog0

flipdog0 Aspirant (207) Feb 11, 2011 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

Yea buddy, I am living in Wilmington now. I frequent Lighthouse and Cape Fear beer and wine. I am looking to get into home brewing soon. The rumors are true, I am headed out of town tomorrow to go to Vermont... heaven here I come.

8. hellhammermario

Stop by the Homebrew supply shop, man! John and Michelle are amazing people and will help you with pretty much anything. Free tastings on Fridays, all grain demonstrations on Saturdays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe