Would like to sort by reviewed / rated

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Talk' started by beer_beer, Oct 17, 2020.

1. beer_beer

beer_beer Disciple (386) Feb 13, 2018 Finland
    Society

To the left in my beer list is a "text symbol" for rated and worded reviews and a "V" for rated but not yet worded reviews. I would like to group these, for example getting my worded reviews first, but there appears to be no such option. Would be helpful. Thanks!

StoutElk_92 likes this.
  2. beer_beer

Society

Another possibility (still in BEERS -> Your Beers) would be to make a link of the Reviews:, showing your reviews. Like in Wants:, Gots:, and Places:, where those are showed.

#2 beer_beer, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  3. StoutElk_92

StoutElk_92 Poo-Bah (2,949) Oct 30, 2015 Massachusetts
    Society

I'd like to be able to sort and see which beers I rated and didn't review so I can try to have them again and extend the review past 150 characters to make it count... Right now I usually find out I didn't review a beer when I look back at it's page and realize I rated it without giving a full review, probably because I wasn't in a good situation to review at that moment. And the "V" is a "check mark".

beer_beer likes this.
  4. steveh

steveh Poo-Bah (2,776) Oct 8, 2003 Illinois
    Society

But, when you're at the "Your Beers" page all you have to do is scroll down to see your reviews. Unless I'm missing something in your request.

5. beer_beer

Society

Yes, but they are far away from each other. Would be nice to have them as a group. Could go fast back and forth between them, try to see what to develop.

6. beer_beer

Society

Exactly. Would be useful both ways. And you nailed it: check mark (in the beer list for rated but non-reviewed past 150 characters)!

#6 beer_beer, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Shanex and StoutElk_92 like this.